chapter 8 the despicable shit

After what the make up plastered fuck face said to me she glared at me and I thought fuck this and you and I ran away. In the distance I heard ash say something on the lines on you tight arse evil slag and I realized that he was running after me.

"Wait where are you going?" Ash shouted very loudly.

"Just fuck off im not in the mood!" I sreamed back. I was still on the first flight of stairs.

"Wait do you wonna hear what me you preshous Christopher just did?" That basted said. I instantly stopped like I never even ran.

"What the fuck did you say?" I said meanly

"Your amazing chrisy when to the toilet and I axadently bumped into him and he made a move on me. Yes you heared correctly he even got to second base with me." She sounded so full of her self that selfish and self centered brat. I ran even further away. I the foot steps of ash was lod enough for me to figure out that he was not that far behind me. Avenchaly got to the end and I felt a warm hand on my left shoulder pull me back.

"What are you doing?" He asked like he really gived a crap Bout what just happened. He saw the tears rin down my face and he wiped them away

"Look im not in the mood to have false pity spread alover me from you."

"Oi I really care about you and that slut tow faced cow is very wrong and your not alone anymore you've got me now." He said nicely

"You know yesterday he gave me this dolphin necklace amd said that he had to give it someone that he will always love. What a fool I've been."

"Listen your not a fool and I do really do like you ypur a catch amd he is the fool and a fuck whit. so you just leave Morris and Gregory to themselves and stock with me. I have some friends that would love to meet you. You have to start to believe in yourself and not what happened or what happens to you or your loved ones." He said and he is right.

"You know on Friday I was not here for so you didn't see me. My stepdaughter err erm well he abused my and I finally got out yesterday. And the one of the very few people who know that now, make sure you do not tell anyone about what I just told you." I tryed to explained to him without crying.