chapter 2 school time

07:45 am

Getting changed and packing my bag are the best things about getting ready for school. Shall I tell you why, well getting changed is good because you go through all your clothes just to see what your gonna wear. And the packing my bag thing well I like that to because everything you need or not need it's just fun. so at the moment I'm getting dressed and I've put on my pink ripped skinny jeans and my jet black combat boots, but I can't decide whether to put on my cookie monster t-shirt or my one direction t-shirt. Oh screw it I'll wear my one direction t-shirt and my 5sos jacket with my favourite snapback. It is black and has spikes allover but the peek.

8:15 am

Walking to school was boring but everyday I go to the corner shop and gets some pop and food. I wait for my boyfriend Christopher Gregory who is 17 but in my year. He is so sexy with his blonde short spiky hair with a little cwif, and bright blue eyes. With a slight tan and a tall and slim sexy body. I saw him walk closer to me and avenchaly was right beside me and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hi babe." He said to me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Hey are you ready to go." I smiled at him and kissed him back. Round from the shop there is a little gap and he grabbed me by the hand playfully. Leaning me against the wall and started to kiss my neck and moved to my lips.

"So yeah I'm ready to go now." He said looking my in the eyes and laughing.

"Yes me to ha." I said looking back in to eyes and smiling. He took hold of my hand and we started walking together.

27 minutes later

We both was there still hand in hand and smiling. We had like our own little special place where on one else goes and we reached that space and it is a oak tree behind the schools where there is loads shade and sun around the tree. Christopher found the spot and I love it. So we was there and we sat down and talked for a bit. He noticed I stopped talking and frowning. Slowly moving his hand towards me and put it on my chin. Gently twisting my head to face him.

"Are you ok babe?" He softly asked.

"Well no not really......."

Flashback 3 days ago

I walked into my house and ran up the stairs to the toilet. I heard a big bang from downstairs so ran back down to see what happened. The bang was from the kitchen and I ram into the kitchen. I noticed that dabe was there and he was looking down at the shattered plate on the floor. He finally realized that I was stud there looking gormless.

"What are you staring at you worthless piece of shit?!" He shouted

" errm nothimg I just got worried about that band so I came to see what happened." I answered

"Shut ypur fucking mouth and clean this mess up now!" He screamed at me. He walked up to me amd slapped me on the cheek and my eyes filled with tears.

Flashback over

the last lesson when the bell ramg

I was in my last lesson and I missed Christopher so much but I was cut short of my daydreaming. The bell rang and I got up to get my stuff ready. I were the last to get out of the class room. Walking out the school door and home was difficult because I did not want to go home.

As I got to my house door I hesitantly put my hand firmly on the handle. And opening it was a big mistake, I should of ran to Tristan's or better yet the hills. Dave was there waiting for me at the door with a pissed off face and he looked like he was pissed out of him head too.

"Why are you late back?" He said angrily staring at me.

"But dave I'm not late I'm 5 minutes early." I said back.

"Dont get cheeky with me little girl or you kno-." He got cut off by me.

"So whens Aliza and leo back from school?" I kmew when they was gonna be back I just didn't want him to finish his earlier sentence.

"How dare you interrupt me when I'm speaking, right come with me!" He glared at me whilst smirking the fucking sick basted his enjoying this.

"But dave I don't want to." I said sadly. He grabbed my wrists tightly and gragged me up the stairs to his room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope u like it so far there is loads to come so keep reading the abuse again. Also If u r interested I have a few other books and some more coming.

Please leave a comment for each chapter to say either what's good or bad and to what I should put in next thx XxX ♥ XxX ♡ XxX ♥ XxX