chapter 6 Monday morning

Iris's pov 7:15am

I woke up by the sound of thinking out loud by ed sheeran and I guess that woke up Christopher as well but that Is a good thing so I get to hug him. I looked over to him amd he was looking back with a smile on his face. And I did what I said I would I gave a big hug

"Hey babe do you think we should get up yet?" I asked him.

"Yeah we should get up and get ready." He said. So I got up tp get ready and then Christopher did the same.

*25 minutes later*

I was changed into my one direction shirt and my pink jacket with gold hitops and voilety purple ripped skinny jeans and my I♥NY snapback. It was my second favorite outfit. Im abot frightened of the outcome of today but im gonna get through it I know I will.

"Hey sweetie are you ready yet I am?" I asked him.

"Yeah Im ready lets go." He said. He walked towards , e and took my hand and lead us both to the door. As we avenchaly got to the door he opened the door.

"Lets go!" I said cheerfully to Christopher.

Walking to the car was boring because it was filled with silence. When we got to the car he looked at me and smiled and opened the car door just for me and that made me smile back at him. From my house to the school was only 10 minutes away.

Christopher pov

The drive was fine but that was the problem it was just fine. Since that day when she got hurt we haven't really been talking. Its like we're getting pulled apart since last  and its all because of that basted dave. One day I will get my revenge on that fat fuck face bitch.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope u like it so far there is loads to come so keep reading the abuse again. Also If u r interested I have a few other books and some more coming.

Please leave a comment for each chapter to say either what's good or bad and to what I should put in next thx XxX ♥ XxX ♡ XxX ♥ XxX