chapter 5 tje magical car ride

"Listen baby I am so so sorry for shouting at you. But I do need to ask you a question. What happened a week ago was the worst abuse ive had and I cant find the metaphorical strength to face him again, so would I be able to stay at yours?" I asked very softly.

"Well we would have the place to our selves since I live in a flat so yeah I suppose so." He said with a smile.

"Thank you oh so very much. I really do hope I wont be a berdon at your flat, what would yo- what are you doing, why are you stopping and pulling over?" I asked

"I need to tell you a story. My family female tree has breast cancer down thw line, every female in the age gap of 30 to 60 has had cancer. Ever since my great great great mary was a little girl sje was obsessed with the ocean life and her favorite sea animal was a dolphin.Befpre nanna mary died she got married to my great great great grandad Robert. After the wedding on the honeymoon Robert gave mary a dolphin necklace. And she kept it with her until she had a son that was 16 years old. And she told him to give it to a very special lady that you will always love. And every time it got passed on so now it is a family air loom, and on my sixteenth birthday I got the dolphin necklace. And well the rest is self explanatory I want you to have it." The story felt like a life time and it was really heart warming amd when he got to the end of the story and dangling the necklace in front of me. I gasped amd had tears in my eyes.

"Are ypu sure you want me to have it?" I questioned

"I siad it has to go to somebody that I will always love. Here just have it I mean it I will love you forever and ever." He explained to me. I took the necklace out of his hand amd gave it back to him.

" what are you doing ypu have to have necklace?" He siad whilst staring at tue necklace.

" no silly I need you to put it on me please and thank you very much." I siad with a wide smile. Then I lent in and got close to his check.

"I love you to no mater what." I wispered in to his ear then I leaned in for a ckiss and he did the same thing. Then we were kissing and It was amazing.

Christophers pov

I was kissing the wonderful girl ever and really do hooe she likes the necklace. I am also glad that she loves me. I started to pull back into the road amd we drove on. She kept on staring at her new necklace. We was about 8 minutes away from my flat.

"Hey babe we are about 5 minutes away from my fl- I mean our flat, I hope you dont mind I called it oir flat?" I left the question for her to answer.

"No I doint I tjink it is kid of sweet of you." She told me

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope u like it so far there is loads to come so keep reading the abuse again. Also If u r interested I have a few other books and some more coming.

Please leave a comment for each chapter to say either what's good or bad and to what I should put in next thx XxX ♥ XxX ♡ XxX ♥ XxX