𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

CANT IMAGINE A WORLD
WITHOUT YOU.
- skephalo -
[ based on a convo I had with someone. they should know who they are <3 ]

Zak lay in bed, feeling his heart beat with excitement and nervousness as he held his phone, laying on his side. He let out a shaky breath, noticing the tiny "BadBoyHalo is typing.." pop up on discord. He had been ranting to his best friend, Darryl about his problems. He had developed a crush on the boy and it was quite obvious. Darryl however, remained very clueless of the boy liking him.

"It's okay Skeppy. I love you more than I could put into words."

His heart fluttered in his chest, turning and thumping with excitement as he pulled the blanket up to his face. His body felt warm and mushy, and he felt like he was floating.

"I love you too Darryel, yojfe someone I feellikd I can talk to all the time and I cna be honest and say what goes yhrough my head."

Darryl's heart fluttered at Zaks message. He had taken a strong liking to the boy too, but he was sure Zak didn't return his feelings. He sighed, hugging his pillow close to his chest and biting his lip gently as he thought of the boy.

His beautiful raven hair, tan skin, the way his eyes sparkled on his streams when he got excited and the way he let out loud, happy giggles of enthusiasm. Darryl could feel his chest tighten more, his chest wasn't able to contain the large amount of love he held for the boy. He sighed, smiling.

"Of course you can, you muffin! I can't imagine a world without you."

The shorter boy smiled, hiding his face in his hands once more. "Oh Darryl, I want to meet you so bad."

"I want to meet you so bad, Zak."

A month later, VidCon rolled around. Both of the boys had agreed upon meeting up there. They both were excited to see their friends, but mainly to see one another. Zak was the first to arrive, smiling as he talked to Harvey and George. They were laughing over some cursed meme George had found. "That's so stupid." Harvey laughed, and George suddenly nudged Harvey. "Hey, Zak, your boyfriend is-"

Zak immediately looked behind him, his eyes being met with green emerald spheres. There stood Darryl. He was paler, with chocolate colored hair, and he wore black sweats with a red line, and his merch hoodie. Zaks cheeks went pink, noticing Darryl stare at him in complete shock and amazement.

"Darryl!" Zak screamed, running at the taller boy and jumping. Darryl quickly caught the boy in his arms, holding Zak tightly to his chest as he hugged him. Zak did the same, his eyes filling with tears of pure joy.

"I'm so happy, I-" Darryl broke out into tears, he couldn't explain all the emotions he felt with finally meeting the tiny, go lucky boy. "I'm so happy too! I can't believe this!" Zak chirped with excitement, his hands on Darryls cheeks as his auburn eyes stared into the emeralds.

The day went on of course, and Darryl and Zak where inseparable. The smaller would giggle when Darryl got frustrated with his tiny jokes, but Darryl was too happy to actually stay mad. Afterwards, the boys went to go eat at a restaurant with Harvey, George, Dave, and Clay.

While the other four had their own conversation, Zak and Darryl drifted into their own.

"How have you been since then, Zak?" Darryl asked, having remembering the long nights he would stay up comforting the small boy with his anxiety and depression.

Zak smiled up at Darryl. "A lot better now that I can actually see you in person." Darryl smiled back at him, happy to hear he could at least help the boy.

As they left, Darryl and Zak walked to their hotel, having wanting to share a room with two beds. Zaks eyes looked down at Darryls hand, and they brushed against one another. Zak gently took it, giving it a light squeeze. Darryl blushed, but he didn't complain. He liked it.

"Zak, I meant what I said."

"Meant what?"

"I really cannot imagine a world without you. You brighten my life."

Zaks eyes shined up at Darryl. "I'm in love with you." He blurted out, making Darryls face turn pink.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry for blurting that out I didn't mean-"

Darryl connected their lips gently, his hands looping over his waist. Zak purred into the kiss, grabbing Darryls cheeks.

"It's okay you muffin, I'm in love with you too."

Words: 778
dedicated to stella <3