𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

PLEASE FALL IN
LOVE WITH ME AGAIN.
- skepnoblade -
[ brain warp writing.
brain warp; to clear my head?
kinda confusion vent?? ]

It had been approximately two weeks sense Dave and Zak broke up. They both agreed to remain friends, but it was so hard. Zak was randomly mean at times, having been hurt from Dave's actions in their relationship, which left Dave questioning if Zak even cared for him- and it was just a large whirl pool of pure confusion.

Dave had taken a recent liking to some other boy, and Zak didn't know what to say about it. He felt so crushed, so he tried to move on to some girl. The girls name was Samantha. She was sweet and had always had a strong liking for Zak, but Zak couldn't tell if she made him feel the same way Dave did.

The older boy made Zak so- so, elusive. So happy, so joyous, and feel so bubbly in his stomach at all times, like his heart was swinging like a hammer of pure joy, and he couldn't tell if he was continuously telling himself Samantha was doing the same, or if he thought of her as a friend.

Dave thought he liked the boy, his name being Henry. Henry was shy and nervous, but Dave and him flirted to often in their school hallways or classes, and even in front of Zak. It broke his heart, but he would never show it. At least not to the point Dave could see it, of course.

It was first hour, and Zak had continued through his day despite seeing Dave so happy with Henry. The way Dave would lean up against his locker, holding his books and notebooks close to his chest as Henry smiled up at him excitedly. The way Dave's eyes appeared to be even softer when they stared at Henry- Zak remembered when that was him.

Zak remembered when he was in love with Dave, and how it never ended. He remembered Dave's hand gently cupping his cheek, his lips leading down into the smallers, the way they fell in sync with one another, it was so magical. Feeling Dave hug Zak and hold him close on his dark days, their late nights when they sat on couch and watched cringy romantic movies as they giggled, cuddled up close to one another under a large blanket.

He felt the tears, the break down conceal him. He suddenly turned around, bolting out the side doors of the school, dropping all of his books and running out. He pushed the doors open, his heart beat could be heard loudly in his own ears, running to a nearby bench. It was next to a large tree in the edge of the cliff, a beautiful view of the ocean could be seen from this spot.

Zak sat down, feeling his breath shudder as he suddenly cried loudly into his hands, only to shutter at the feeling of a boy's hand on his shoulder.

"Zak? Are you okay..?"

Oh, that voice. That such, sweet and tender hearted voice. Dave. His voice got so much softer and gentler when it came to talking with Zak. Zak couldn't hold it back, he quickly grabbed the tallers face, brining his lips smashing down onto his own, holding his face as he desperately started to kiss.

It probably wasn't right for the moment, but Zak didn't care necessarily.

Dave kissed back though, quickly pulling Zak's smaller, fragile body into his as he held his waist, kissing him more. They eventually parted for air, panting slightly.

"Zak, I cant,"

Dave gulped, but Zak already knew. It was okay.

"Please Dave,"

Zak rested his head on Dave's chest, feeling the tears return to his eyes.

"Please fall in love with me again. Soon, at least. Please."

Dave thought about it for a second, before grabbing Zaks chin and making him look into his eyes.

"Zaky, you know I'm,"

A gulp.

"I'm suppose to be with Henry, right?"

The smaller sighed, gently pushing away from Dave.

"It's okay, Dave, I understand." The tears, the damn tears kept pooling back in: "I just, i love you so much."

Dave silently muttered, "I love you so much too."

But, Zak never heard it. Instead, he walked away, walking home. He would worry about school later.

Dave sighed deeply. He couldn't just crush Henry's heart, he'd have to deal with this for now, Zak would find someone new. Someone better.

But Zak never did.

He just continued to love and long for Dave's touch, everysingle day.

A Month Later.

His lips.

His lips tasted like cherry chapstick, the first time, in a whole month Zak had placed his lips back on Dave's finally. Dave never wore chapstick, but god, it was such a soft, nice feeling.

Maybe that was just the lips in general, Zak thought.

The two hsd went to a school party, and ended up walking back home together, drunk, and in love. In love with each other but too blind and stupid to say it or see it.

It's okay, the alcohol boosted their emotions and they ended up spilling it. They spilt everything to each other. And now? Now they were kissing, practically making out in Zak's drive through.

Zaks hands were tangled in Dave's brunette hair, his lips falling in sync with Dave's, it never changed. Dave's hands were gripped at Zaks hips, holding him close to the boy. Zak felt whole, Dave felt whole, it was so right.

They broke away, staring into one another's eyes.

"Zak.
I am in love with you. I never stopped,"

He hiccuped drunkly, Zaks eyes gently stared up into Dave's.

"I love you too."

Words; 955.