𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

DANDELIONS.
- skeppvp -
[ dedicated to alexis cus ily ]

Zak nervously gripped his hoodie strings, staring out of the plane window. His eyes scanned down below, watching as the pretty pink, fluffy clouds get closer to the plane as it descended. He felt so nervous, yet so excited at the same time. He would be meeting his first ever admin on his minecraft server, his best friend, and his long time internet crush. He wouldn't admit it, of course, but the same boy he had bullied and made fun of was also the one he fantasized over holding hands with. He sighed, puffing his cheeks out.

After a long awaited arrival, the plane finally landed. Zak glanced at his phone.

"Hey idiot atre yuou here to picjk me up haha lololo"

"Shut up yeah. What gate?"

"B-14"

" r u lying "

"no hahahha"

Zak quickly grabbed his carry on, and rushed out of the plane doors once his row was dismissed. He grabbed his suitcase from the pick up, and waited near the sign. He had no idea what Mega look liked, so he huffed, sitting on his phone and spamming the 'mute' boy to hurry up.

"I'm looking for u omg stfu"

Zak let out a giggle, looking up and looking around at all the people. He wore his merch hoodie, black jeans, and blue converse. A boy tapped his shoulder, and he turned around, being met with a pair of baby blue eyes.

The boy looked extremely cute. He was pale, with half his face a darker color, and dark brown hair that fell in lazy swoops on his head. He wore ripped jeans, light green shoes, and a hoodie with a high neck so it covered his, it was black.

"Heya, Zak," he let out a flashy smile, and Zak felt himself melting on the spot. "Mega?" His auburn eyes shined into the blue ones, making the boy snicker and scratch his neck gently. "Yeah, Uh, it's me!" His voice was soft.

The smaller immediately reached up, wrapping his arms around the tallers neck and hugging him tightly, hiding his face in his chest. "Oh my god, you're so cute!" He blurted out, but he didn't care. Mega blushed, hugging the boy back. "No u."

It had been a week of pure excitement for the boys, they had done so much. On their first day they went to an arcade, and Mega had won Zak a large, white, fluffy dog plushy. "Here, dol." he smiled as he handed the shorter boy the dog, making him blush and giggle at the nickname. "Thanks Mega!"

On the second day, they had walked to an icecream parlor, and ate it while laughing their heads off at funny and odd memes they found on their phone, box sharing a lick of each other's icecream, their flavors reminding one another of each other.

The third day, Mega took Zak to a Canadian ice skating rink. Zaks feet wobbled with nervousment as he tried to skate, holding his arms out as he felt himself slowly starting to fall, Mega doing the same. "Holy fuck-" Zak blurted out, falling on his ass. Mega burst out laughing at the boy, but unfortunately slipped too. Zak giggled at him, and Mega rolled his eyes. "Okay, we both suck, but we can suck together."

Fourth day. The annual Canadian carnival that came around. The boys had played so many games with one another, bullying each other and making fun of one another over very stupid things. "You're so bad." Zak stated as Mega missed his second dart, trying to pop the last balloon. "Oh my god shut up or else I'm not buying you cotton candy." Zak huffed at Mega's words. "You would never-" Lights lit up, Mega hit the last target as he smirked. "Did it, now lets go get you that cotton candy." "I told you, you couldn't resist me."

Mega laughed. "You're right."

The boys ended their carnival with the Ferris wheel, them stopping at the very top and staring at the night sky. "It's so pretty, Zak." Mega's eyes shined happily, and Zak blushed. "You're prettier, though." "Oh my god shut up."

"Make me." Zak snorted, but Mega quickly grabbed his face and connected their lips, making Zaks heart explode, quickly kissing him back, purring as he felt as if he would float away. "Did it, idiot." Mega blushed, his eyes looking away.

On the fifth day, the boys chilled at the house. They ate popcorn, and cried over the lion king. "Oh my god why does Mufasa have to die!" Zak cried out, sniffing and hugging Mega close. Mega blushed but glared. "It's apart of the plot you idiot." "Yes, but why-" "that's such a stupid question, oh my god."

Zak huffed at Mega. "You're an idiot." Mega shot back at him. "I'm your idiot." He smirked.

On the sixth day, the very last day, Mega had taken the smaller boy to a dandelion field. He surprised Zak, and he gasped as he looked around. It was a grassy, green field. Tons of flowers stuck up everywhere, making his heart race happily.

"This is so beautiful, Mega." He snickered, giggling as he picked the dandelions, placing them in Mega's hair. Mega was quick to do the same with Zak.

"You're my dandelion, Mega." Zak giggled, and Mega rolled his eyes. "Oh my god stop."

"I don't wanna leave you." Zaks cheeks puffed out, his hands gripping the suitcase as he stood out of the airport, staring up at Mega.

"I don't want you to leave either, but it's okay. You'll move to Canada soon, right?"

"Of course, I can't not see you for that long."

Mega smiled, and gave the boy a long, gentle kiss.

"I love you." Mega smiled, making Zaks heart beat increase.

"I love you too!" Zak turned, and walked back as he waved goodbye.

All was right.

Words; 989.