12

Yugyeom just staring at the phone on coffee table that jinyoung had left it early morning. Jinyoung say call when have emergency only, but yugyeom is craving a choco shake now he can't go by himself and buy it. Before this yugyeom   try sneak out from house and jinyoung caught him.

Then he be warned by jinyoung not go out alone. So now yugyeom mind was on dilema that should he call jinyoung or not. He want a choco shake so bad. "I want choco shake what should i do? " he asked at the kitty plushie beside him, pouted.

Yugyeom grab the phone, start to dialing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey jinyoung can you copy this for me all is 3 copies, thanks. " jinyoung take all the paper from jackson then his phone ringing. He checked on caller id.

"Hello....what....okok....yes honey. " jackson just looking at jinyoung. Jinyoung ended the call, jackson eyesbrow lifted.

"It's just yugyeom "

Jackson chuckle. "What now? "

"As usual his favorite drink. "

"Aww what a cutie " jackson laughed and continue doing his work. Jinyoung just ignore and do the copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom playing some videos game while waiting for jinyoung. "Oh this is insane! Many time i lost. " yugyeom closed the phone, feeling sulking cause everytime he play the game he will lost.

Yugyeom decide to go bath, he feel bit sticky. He set up the bath tub by himself. He smiled when see many bubbles. Yugyeom started to strip and went to the bath tub.

He hummed some song.

Jinyoung sighed when he finally at door house. "Home sweet home. " he mumbled. Jinyoung enter the house and no sign of the younger, he search at kitchen but no there. "Yugyeom? "

Jinyoung goes to room, put his bag down. He hear splashing water in the bathroom.

"Yugyeom "

Yugyeom turned his head and smile shyly. No hug since the younger take a bath.

Jinyoung started to strip when yugyeom asked. "Hyung what are you doing? "

"Taking bath with you"

"Ahhh...hyung are y- " yugyeom stopped when jinyoung already in the bath tub. So sudden yugyeom feel shy. Jinyoung start to scrub his body act nothing is happen.

"You don't want use shower? Cause i want " jinyoung said. Yugyeom shake his head.

Jinyoung wet his hair, the water dripping down to his hair and down and down till his feet.

"Actually i'm done hyung. " yugyeom left the bath tub , continue with dry his body. Jinyoung just reply okay.

After their done, they both went to cafe to buy yugyeom choco shake. Well jinyoung had promised. Jinyoung thought the younger call him because have emergency but just the younger craving a choco shake.

Jinyoung and yugyeom waited for the drinks. Yugyeom feel happy and excited.

"Gyeomie? " a girl voice called.

"Noona! " yugyeom hugged the girl while jinyoung just seeing with have question face.

"Where are you going? Me and other noona searching for you but then leo say you don't want to stay there anymore. " yugyeom just smile bitterly on what the girl had said.

"Yea noona min, beside i found someone and stay with him now. Noona this is jinyoung and hyung this is noona min he take care of me at orphancare "

Jinyoung smiled and shake his hand with the girl. "Oh your boyfriend gyeomie? " teasingly min say.

"Ahh no, no we just like brother yea" jinyoung said laughed. Yugyeom awkward laugh.

After they got the drinks they say goodbye to noona min and will meet if have free time. Jinyoung and yugyeom walk hand in hand to home. Satisfied yugyeom got his choco shake. Jinyoung is happy seeing the younger happy. Nowdays jinyoung heart will beat fast if he sees yugyeom smile, giggle, laugh and pout. He don't know why. What kind of feeling is this?

♡♡♡♡♡

Two boys naked in bathroom. Sorry ~ 😂
Sorry for late update i will update asap as i can.
Maybe tonight i will double update if i have internet , not sure.
Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚🐥