23

Should i end the story?

♡♡♡♡♡
Jinyoung woke up and turned off the alarm, yugyeom is still asleep. Jinyoung headed to bathroom, do all the routine before he goes to workplace. His phone is buzz , jackson texted him. Later he will reply, jinyoung continue to do his hair. Last swipe, winked at the mirror jinyoung laughed can't believe he do that.

Jinyoung went to kitchen to make breakfast for him and yugyeom. He hummed some song while cooking. Just simple american breakfast, yugyeom is really like when jinyoung is cooked the food so the younger didn't mind what jinyoung cooking for him.

Jinyoung see wrist watch, still had time. He transfer the food to plate and put at dining table. He walked to his room, seeing yugyeom still sleeping. Jinyoung smiled, how can a person still look cute and beautiful even when he sleep. Jinyoung sat beside yugyeom, admiring his face. Caressed yugyeom soft hair.

"Gyeom baby wake up" still caress yugyeom hair. Yugyeom stirr in his sleep, eyes still closed feeling sleepy. Yugyeom wrapped his hand around jinyoung torso. Love of jinyoung scent, make him won't let jinyoung go.

"Gyeomie wake up. I already make you breakfast. I must go to work today, hyung promise you after i got home we can cuddle has much as you want." still caressed yugyeom hair, jinyoung liked when he feels yugyeom hair on his arm. Yugyeom hummed snuggle more at jinyoung perference. The way jinyoung caress his hair make him want to sleep more.

"Nyoungie i miss you." yugyeom mumbled.

Jinyoung let out soft giggle, yugyeom is so cute. "I'm here honey"

After give comfort to yugyeom, jinyoung left yugyeom for worked. With heavy and force heart jinyoung walked to workplace. While walking jinyoung seeing view of city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambam sipped latte drink, holding his iPad watching some drama. He was on break time, enjoying himself that not last long until youngjae startled him from behind. Bambam was cursed. Youngjae laughed so hard see bambam expression it was hilarious. After that bambam give not-so-funny face to youngjae and that make youngjae laugh even harder.

Bambam shove a cupcake in to youngjae mouth. Feeling annoyed with youngjae. Youngjae is really mean. Youngjae stop laughing and eat the cupcake instead. Bambam rolled his eyes.

Youngjae hugged bambam, but he playfully push youngjae away act like he is sulking. Bambam scoffed.

"Aww bammie i was joking don't take it seriously."

Youngjae pinched bambam cheeks, treat bambam like a child. Bambam hate it.

"Hey bam wanna ride home with me? Jaebeom drove. "

"It's okay after work i go somewhere else." bambam drank his latte drink until finished.

"Clubbing again?"

Bambam just nodded.

"Okay take care"

Youngjae always being caring for his friends, cause that his personality. Bright and shine. Always make people smiles. That's why youngjae is bambam best friends. Youngjae met with bambam when bambam in hard time, lots of trouble and youngjae was helping him.

Search for job to him and ended go same work with youngjae. He was so thankful to youngjae. Most of his friends he really love youngjae like his own brother. If not cause youngjae, bambam didn't know what his life now. He must be homeless and poor.

"I love you bro" bambam hugged youngjae which surprised youngjae himself, bambam never been like this. Something is going on. What was bambam thinking?

"You know i always love you bammie" youngjae hug bambam back, patted his back.

Bambam tears almost fall down but he keep it. He is strong because of youngjae. Bambam smile tears of happiness.

"Thank you so much youngjae"

♡♡♡♡♡
Next i give lot of jingyeom. ~
Enjoy reading. 💚