29

"Hyung....i want to go to playground" yugyeom tugging on jinyoung sleeves. Jinyoung look at side where yugyeom is. He was washing plate.

"Late night?" yugyeom just nodded.

"Are you serious honey? "

Yugyeom whined and stomp his feet.

"Okay, okay. Let me finish this first"

They both walked hand in hand to playground, yugyeom skipped happily since he got to go playground. While beside his hand hug kitty plushie. Jinyoung smiled seeing the younger. Yugyeom running cutely when he saw the playground. He got all feeling excited.

Yugyeom went to slide. "Honey...did you fit? You know you're big for that."

"I want to play it" yugyeom whined. He already on the edge ready to slide down. Jinyoung just watching him from down. Hugging his plushie in middle with both hand, yugyeom slide down. Lot giggles escape from his lips. Jinyoung heart warm seeing yugyeom playing and his cute giggle.

"Nyoungie, nyoungie let's go to swing!" yugyeom pointed to swing. Just have a one light at swing. But that's enough for them.

Yugyeom sat on the right swing while jinyoung on left. "Honey give me your hand"

Yugyeom turned his head to look at jinyoung, question on his face but he do ask jinyoung said. Jinyoung intertwined their hand and started swinging slowly, yugyeom do as same with jinyoung.

Yugyeom was looking at the ground. He loved how warm jinyoung hand on his. Like to holding it and won't let go. Cold wind through pass them but the situation is warmed. Jinyoung staring at yugyeom all time. Admiring the younger look. He never get bored on looking at how beautiful yugyeom is.

"Yugyeom ah...." jinyoung softly called. Yugyeom turn his gaze to jinyoung. Jinyoung never called his name when they're alone. Something was in jinyoung mind.

Jinyoung licked his lips. "I like you, really like you."

Yugyeom cheek tinted with pink after hear that words. Just simple words make him flustered. Being shy all sudden. Jinyoung is confess to him. In middle of night just at playground, holding hands, swinging the swing.

"I like you too" yugyeom shyly said. He bet his face just like a tomato. Jinyoung soft chuckle see the younger.

"You so cute"

"Ahhh hyung stop ~" yugyeom hid his face with kitty plushie. Jinyoung laugh.

After that they went home, still hand in hand. "Honey you want late night snacks or watching movie?" jinyoung asked while picking some snack in cabinet.

"I want eat cookies and drink milk" yugyeom said. His eyes glued on tv as his favorite cartoon showed.

Jinyoung came out from kitchen bring cookies and milk and the snack he want eat later. Yugyeom sat on couch, wrapped in thick blanket. Jinyoung sit beside yugyeom, pinched his cheeks. Yugyeom move to sit on jinyoung lap, grab the cookie jar and continue to watch tv. Jinyoung snuggle on to yugyeom neck, smelled yugyeom scent. His hand wrapped around yugyeom waist.

"You know we are boyfriends now."

♡♡♡♡♡
Don't forget to comment and vote. 💚
Sorry for not updating i make yall wait. I don't had internet.