28

You guys want sequel or not?
Idk either should i do?
Help me here hshshs :)

♡♡♡♡♡
Jinyoung had no idea what is going on. After the incident at the park where youngjae and bambam found him crying, yugyeom attitude changed. He just keep silent, but play like normal just more quiet.

Whatever jinyoung ask what is happening, yugyeom shake his head refuse to tell and it stressed jinyoung cause yugyeom all of sudden act like this. The house feel empty without the younger smile, laugh and giggle. Jinyoung keep persuade yugyeom but the answer still no.

Yugyeom knows he upset the older, seeing he stressed all day make yugyeom sick seeing it. He had no choice but to keep it secret, he don't want to tell jinyoung or anyone. He not weak no. The things leo say to him, scared him out death. His mind keep remind those work it so harsh.

But what is more hurt is seeing jinyoung stress, stress with work and him. Yugyeom now hate himself, so he just keep quiet be good boy. But that's not what jinyoung want.

Yugyeom sat on couch watching his favorite cartoon, hugging plushie. Jinyoung came out from kitchen carry mug of milk, he put the milk at coffee table and sat beside yugyeom. Jinyoung looked at yugyeom, he want the younger said something but nothing came out from yugyeom mouth. Jinyoung sighing.

Touch yugyeom thigh, caressed it. Yugyeom move closer to jinyoung, linked arm, rested his head on jinyoung shoulder. Jinyoung interwined their hands. Kissed on top yugyeom head, his cheeks feel on yugyeom soft hair. Watching tv together. Jinyoung get release his stress today.

"Hyung.....i miss you" yugyeom softly said. Make jinyoung fall in love deeper each day. Jinyoung never tired being loved to yugyeom.

That day they sleep on the couch, body closer never want to apart. "No matter what happen, i be with you always. I love you" jinyoung said between on yugyeom neck. Yugyeom liked the way jinyoung lips touched his skin. Yugyeom just humm and driff to dreamland same with jinyoung.

♡♡♡♡
Sorry just short chapt.