Back Up Or Fight

The class that morning is pretty boring. The girls aren't in the same class. Jia in the physical education class, Yeollie's in the additional mathematics class and Nini was in her P.E class for theories.

Meanwhile, Taeri had the worst time ever. To spend her 3 periods of class schedule in social studies. What's more worst is that, she didn't even remember that Mr. Song, the type of educator who likes to have fixed places for student with him decides by himself.

In which part of the worst is she's sitting next to Choi Seungcheol, the school's sweetheart and girl's attractor machine. He has this bad boy side of him, cold and very masculine and never once he showed his interest towards any girls in the school.

Taeri use to have a huge crush on him but she forget all of those because she knew getting Seungcheol's attention is super hard. Many of the girls got rejected coldly by him and that's super duper heart broken for them. Yet he's still in his cold and ego side, showing how he doesn't feel interested in girls.

Not saying that he's gay, no. He completely straight, by how he treats his friends with less skinship and more to something like how brotherhood soul often do in movies. He's damn straight but just maybe doesn't have any interest to girls due to studies and sports.

He is smart and athletic. The president of education club which is the top of any other club for smart students and Jia was apart of the club. He's a also a team captain for school's basketball team.

"Ms. Hwang Taeri? Are you in my class or not?" Mr. Song asked her out of sudden. When she realised she was spacing out.

She nodded and look down in the embarrassment. Soon after that, the bell ranged which showed it's already recess. She quickly pack her stuff and was about to leave, she stop for a moment when she noticed that Seungcheol doesn't move an inch.

Only his hands were busy spinning the pen that was firmly being held. Taeri just didn't want to bother him so she pack as fast as she can and left the class.

"Hwang Taeri-ah!" Yeollie came and hugged her from the which caused her to scream in shock. Yeollie only laughed at her and drag her away.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol is still in the class. Watching over Yeollie that was goofing around with Taeri. He knows somewhere in Yeollie's heart there's a plenty of feelings towards him. Why?

He had been crushing on Yeollie ever since last year but somehow Yeollie doesn't feel the same as he does. Yeollie only thinks that a guy like Seungcheol is not a type of guy who respects the woman nation. He shook all those thoughts away and leave the class.

"aren't you guys feel hungry? I mean like, eating at the cafeteria for lunch." Yeollie asked as she put down her stuff inside the table.

"I'm in a diet though." Nini said while swinging her legs, sitting on the table.

"that's okay. We'll catch up later, you can go first." Taeri said. Yeollie just smiled and left the class.

"she's a big eater anyway. How can she maintain that body shape?" Jia asked while looking at herself. She wasn't that confident about her physical self unlike Yeollie.

"she's a dancer and she do lots of exercise, what do you expect? You?" Nini sarcastically asked making Jia pouts and play with her phone without saying a word.

While the were busy doing their business, a student came in the class panicking. He's breathing hard and yelled at the Crystal's member. They all look at him suspiciously.

"Yeo..... Yeol... Shin Yeollie. You need to see.... What's going on... At the cafeteria. Quick!" with what the boy said, those three immediately gone to the cafeteria.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, the first thing they saw is Yeollie and Seungcheol was standing in front of each other like they were in a fight. Yeollie's face clearly tells that she's disappointed while Seungcheol's look so pissed.

"what the hell is wrong with you!?" Yeollie asked the same question all over again since Seungcheol doesn't want to back off.

"I just asked something simple from you, Shin Yeollie. Is it so hard to just say yes?"

"no! How many times do I have to tell you the same thing!? From last year until today! Aren't you tired?" Seungcheol scoffed and brush his hair to the back, frustrated.

"now I'm asking you, is it so hard to understand the word no? Or you want me to explain things more specific?" he smirked at her, Yeollie knows that the smile only contains anger and an unsatisfied feeling.

"I. Don't. Like. You. Understand now?"

She was about to leave but Seungcheol hold her wrist hard that she squealed and scream in pain. That actions make Crystal's member shocked so Taeri move her feet to stop the fight.

Taeri pushed Seungcheol away harshly that he loose his steps but manage to get his balance. He look at Taeri that was holding Yeollie's hand, comforting her.

"this is just between me and Yeollie. Can you just mo-"

"Yeollie is my friend. Who are you to her?" Taeri cut his words and gave him a deep stare.

"do you think I'm afraid of you? Just move away from this. This is between me and Yeollie."

"if she said that she doesn't want, then walk away. She doesn't like you then that's enough. Let's go, Yeollie."

Seungcheol clenched his jaw and fists together, his friends know if he starts to do that he will blow things up. Glad they manage to calm him down.

After a while, they just stay in the class. All quiet and non of them decides to speak. Yeollie at each of their faces, Jia seem to be not in the mood, Nini was being her worried self and there's Taeri. Yeollie knew she must be angry for some sort of reason so she speaks.

"I'm sorry for what just happened at the cafeteria. I shouldn't gone there in the first place." she rubbed her bruised wrist. Hearing a sigh from Taeri makes her feel shamed and guilty.

"you don't have to. You just go to the cafeteria to have lunch but that bastard must've come to you first. It's okay, at least nothing more worst happened."

"and I'm sorry for keeping a secret from you." Yeollie added making the three of them frowned in confusion.

"I never tell any one of you that I'm a huge crush of Seungcheol. He confessed a few days before the prom but I rejected him. You know what's the reason right?"

"he's not your type." Nini continued.

"and a complete jackass. I don't like him, I mean I do like his physical appearance but his nothing in the heart. His outside seems to be way ugly." they all laughed at her statement.

She raised her head to see if Taeri is okay with her confession. Taeri just smiled and open bith her arms wide for a hug, so Yeollie unhesitatingly hug her.