Don't Want Her With

It doesn't make sense if Seungcheol had a heart for Taeri. It seems like he had been casted by a spell to fall for her but no way he hadn't. Taeri is someone who is freely be friends with people around her so there's must be something that can make someone to fall for her charms.

"wahhh! I don't understand though why and how?" Seungkwan whined

"relax though. It's not like she's going to move away from Seoul that we can never see her again. Chill out Seungkwan." Vernon said as he kept his eyes at Taeri with her group.

"hey, we've promised each other that if we got her to be with us, we shared." Seungkwan continued, holding Vernon's shoulder.

"yes but can't you just wait. She's not going anywhere." he pushed Seungkwan's hands of his and still put his eyes on Taeri.

Yes like what Seungkwan just pointed out, they both confessed to each other that they have crushes on Taeri. It seems a bit weird to hear that but Seungkwan and Vernon are soulmates.

They always stick to each other and will willing to share things with each other rather that keeping them a secret. A true soulmates and brotherhood between them.

But somehow, after they were at the place where Seungcheol suddenly being all cared and soft towards Taeri yesterday makes them questioned something about them.

Seungcheol never fall to any girls in the school other than Yeollie but miracle just happened. And of course, rumours had been going around the school of when Seungcheol suddenly is in love with Taeri.

He didn't talk, even now they are finally having a recess lunch together at the cafeteria. For the first time this year. Seungcheol try to stop his track on practicing and spend his times with the boys.

"hey, what's wrong with you two?" Hoshi asked, the boys snapped and look at the other members.

Only to caught them paused from eating their lunch and stare at the two soulmates. Vernon flinches Seungkwan away that was clinging at him, clearing his throat and scoop the lunch into his mouth.

"are you guys checking on someone?" Jeonghan asked, eyes on his lunch.

Vernon stop eating, just act normal as he wipe his mouth the tissue there. Seungkwan can only eye each other their members, keeping himself low profile from being caught.

"is it Dahyun?" Chan joked as he almost choke on his food. The others also hold their laughs in.

Why Dahyun? What's between her and the two boys. Well it's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to the two soulmates.

Yes as what that have been stated above, Seungkwan and Vernon already made a friendship promise. Everything needs to be tell and no secrets allowed. They did that what has been told.

So during the 9th grade, Seungkwan likes Dahyun and didn't tell Vernon about it because he was busy with a program that he was involved. Seungkwan thought maybe he can tell Vernon when he was away and spend his time with Dahyun first behind his back.

But unfortunately, Dahyun was one of the participants in the program which caught Seungkwan a bit dumbstruck and cursed to himself and to Vernon.

By the time the program ended after a week where they were away from school, Seungkwan finally told Vernon about his feelings towards Dahyun.

They got into a minor fight after that because Seungkwan also can't believe that Vernon had a crush on her ever since the program started. So it ended both of them planned on confess on the same day which is the valentine day.

The embarrassing part is when they were too eager to win Dahyun's heart, in the hallway where students were flooding the place, then suddenly only got greeted by a bitter smile and that rejection sentence.

"sorry but I wasn't into you boys. Maybe we can be friends."

More likely a friendzone sentence. So at the end they decided to just forget that day and moved on, and they did. Not to mention that their group make fun of them from that embarrassing moment ever.

Back to the present and now the table had been visited by awkwardness and silence. Non of them decided to open their mouths and change the topics.

Seungcheol then cough, since he haven't talk with them for such a long time so he decided to ask about their conditions or anything that related to school ever since he wasn't that active in the art class.

"oh, our main producer asked where did you go since you haven't showed up for like a month." Joshua answered. The other music students in the group also nodded.

"oh, did you guys tell him that I was participating for the basketball tournament? I currently off to the tournament next week." he explained.

"we did tell her but she won't listen." Dokyeom continued with a stuffed vegetable in his mouth.

"wait, what? Her? She? Our main producer is a girl?" he asked, face almost frowning.

"hmm! Moon Nini is our producer now. Bang Chan backing away because he had been transferred to a new art high school. He apologised at the time you weren't around." Joshua explained.

"Moon Nini? As in, Nini from Crystal?" they all nodded.

"I swear if you were there, you will lose your temper because there's five people that had been chosen to be this years main producer."

"who are they?" he asked, a bit uncomfortable to hear that.

Of course Woozi wasn't chosen because his the school official music producer. He had one of the biggest position among of the members.

"you know what Seungcheol, what matters now is you just listen to her. She's a little noisy with all of those nagging." Vernon joked.

The whole table laughed. Then it all turned silent when Taeri stopped by their table.

"sorry for disturbing all of your conversation boys but can I talk to Seungcheol for a second?"

Jun, Seungkwan and Vernon started to feel uneasy about her choosing Seungcheol to talk to. Seungkwan already glare slightly and how close Taeri is to Seungcheol's face since she's whispering.

Vernon already look away and decide to not look at them, that will increase his anger if he pays his full attention and having a lot of thoughts on those two.

Jun on the other side curse many times under his breath while trying to figure out what did Taeri talk about to Seungcheol. He was sitting right beside him that won't be a problem for him to catch on what's up.