Fights Behind The Crush

Dokyeom and Nini has been hang out with each other lately which making Myungho become so emotional with both of them. He was staying at the classroom without no one around.

Nini then walk inside, she smiled at Myungho and sit down while drinking her strawberry milk. Myungho walk up to her and sit onher desk, arms crossed on his chest.

"what's up with you and Dokyeom?" he asked. Nini still chugging on her milk.

"just... Ummm... Friends. Why?"

"hmm, nothing. I was just asking maybe if you can help me out during dance practice after class?"

"I don't know if I can. I have other thing to do with Chan, as you see days a go right? I'm working at-"

"MoonJeon Cattaker, yes. I know that." he said, a bit disappointed.

"but maybe I can asked Wonwoo to cut me a day off today. You guys are friends so I guess you don't have a problem for that." she said.

"yeah you're right. So I guess that's a yes?" Nini nodded and sip on her milk again.

Myungho nodded shyly and went back to his seat, smiling and grinning uncontrollably. While Nini on the other hand just acting quite normal.

Right after class, Myungho already left early as he asked a permission from the teacher of the last schedule before classes ends. The girls decided to go to the mall and hang out but Nini said she has other plans to look on.

She arrived at a dance studio, there's Myungho. In his all black attire, black shirt, track pants and black cap. Everything is black. He was adjusting the audio of the song he's going to dance to.

"you've told Wonwoo already?" he asked as Nini walk indside placing her stuff at the corner.

"yeah. Anyways, what's song are you going to dance to?" she sit down in front of him.

"hmm, I have produced my own song. Not really produced it by myself but with Woozi's help."

"it has been always his help. Since you guys are best friends he don't really mind produce you songs for you guys, right?" Myungho nodded.

He went to the other side of the room, picking his jacket up and wear it. He even set the song and ready to play it.

" what's your song titled?" Nini asked, helping him to play the song.

"Dreams Come True. I know it's a bit lame with the title but you're going to love it." he said.

Nini immediately click on the play button and the song started with a whistling. She loves how the song is in Chinese instead of Korean language. She watch him dancing professionally like an actual street dancer.

After the song had finished, Nini give him a big applaud that he was shy and smiled. He went up to her and sit beside her against the mirror.

"I don't know that you can speak in Chinese. I mean your pronunciation are extremely like you are a Chinese native speaker." she praise him as she play the song back.

"my grandparents stayed in China for quite long time and my mother was born there. So I learned a lot about Chinese. Thanks anyway for joining me." he said, drinking his water.

The door of the studio then opened wide, revealed a happy horse Dokyeom. He hopped towards the two and sit down in front of them. Smiling stupidly. Myungho a bit annoyed with him bothering their personal space together.

"Nini, you didn't reply my messages though. Glad I found you here." he said as he pouts like a 5 year old kid.

"it's not like I just disappeared from the world. Relax, didn't you just said that you want to go to MoonJeon Cattaker?" Nini asked.

"oh I did but Chan said you were taking a break off from the job today so I was thinking maybe you're still in school."

"good thinking."

Nini then stand up, stretching her body from the muscles that aren't moving ever since she's here. She look at both of the boys.

"I'm going to the vending machine, do you guys want something?" she asked.

"ah, Dokyeomie! I want banana milk!" Nini can only laugh at him and then eyed Myungho with a smile.

"just a coke will be fine. Thanks." he gave her smile too and left afterwards.

Dokyeom from the smiling state suddenly fades and turn his head to Myungho as he leans back to the mirror. Myungho also give him the unsatisfied look, Dokyeom also give him a disapproval look.

"you know that cost a day?" Myungho said as he got up and look at the mirror.

"what? Tell me that you never see her? Come on dude you see her always, everyday, in class. All the time. What costs a day for me?" Dokyeom whined.

"we've talked about this haven't we?" he asked while dancing slightly, not making an eye contact with Dokyeom. He scoffed.

"yes we have but aren't we agree that-"

"that what, Lee Seokmin? You can go with her almost everyday? Trying your best to separate her from me? Hey, come on. We've barely speak to each other even we are in the same class."

"that's because you are a coward. You wouldn't dare to come up to her because of her friends. Because the girls around. People around." Dokyeom stand and walk closer to him.

"don't call me coward. I know I'm an introvert person not like you, but that doesn't mean you can have what you want always and never give me the chance." his eyes are totally burning. He clenched both his jaw and fist.

"you confess about having a crush on her to the wrong person dude. It was a mistake to tell how much you liked her when your friend here also like her."

Myungho harshly grabbed Dokyeom by his collar, pulling it roughly that he almost choked. His mouth are shaking, his anger state are boiling that he can cause a big fight later. But since Nini is around, he had to control so he immediately let go of his collar.

"hey guys, I'm back! Here's your drink and I bought some chips too if guys might hungry." she sit back down to where she sat before she left.

The boys give each other one last stare before back to where they just sit down.