Chapter 2

*Dixie's POV*
I just moved to this stupid town because of my dad's business.Ugh i hate everything.I was always the badass-rich girl that everyone used to be friends with just for the money,weed,cars and houses.But im done with that shit.Im like a whole brand new btch.
Charli already knows a lot of people there because um? She is fucking Charli D'amelio tf we talking bout?.Anyways im done with everyone being friends with me just for all the material things i have.Today is the first day of school but i dont give a damn cause i know imma fuck some random girl tonight or anything.
I get out of my car just like Charli does and entern this fucking jail.
"Dix! Come here to show you some of my friends" she says shouting for me.Perfect thats all i need now some annoying sophomores.
"This is Griffin."she says pointing at a boy.i wish i could erase that arrogant smile ugh.
"This is Chase,Amelie,Avani,Daisy,Nick,Josh,Bryce and Nick"
"Hey guys"i say trying to act like im.not annoyed as fuck
"And this is Addison" she says pointing at a blonde girl talking to the boy that seemed to be Nick.Oh my god she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.Her face is just perfect and she seems so happy in her skin.She will prob be in my bed until tonight.
"Hey Addison" i say waving at her
"Hello.You must be Charli's sister,Dixie,right?" Addison says with such a positive attitude.
"Yeah,thats me" i reply as a couple more sophomores come ti greet Charli.
"The Lopez bros and Noen" Charli tells me.
I head to class but nit because imma study or something im just done with these kids.Although Addison seemed pretty cute.
I get her snap somehow and text her.

dixie-damelio: Hello i think you already know where i live see tonight at 9😘

*Addison's POV*
What the fuck is going on with Dixie.I mean she is cute.VERY CUTE.Extremly cute but im.not just a random girl she fucks.Charli told me about her past and honestly i dont wanna get involved in any actions that contain her.I was just being nice for fuck's sake.
I show Charli the text and her facial expression go from happy to angry.

to
be
continued

ILY GUYS SM THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ILY YOU ALL🥺💘