three(this is a two shot continued from the last chapter)

*Addison's POV*
What the fuck? I just met this girl what is wrong with her? Charli told me she may act like a badass bitch but i didnt think she would even think about sleeping with somebody you just met.I think about telling Charli about all of this shit but wait.Maybe just a hookup doesnt sound that bad.I mean i broke up with Bryce a loooot of time ago so it wouldnt be such a bad thing.

addison_e: sure see ya at nine
Imma regret this later for sure.

*Dixie's POV*
As soon as i get a reply i couldnt believe my eyes.She said yes? What the fuck? Im not saying this because im unattractive but she seems like the kind of girl that goes to sleep at nine and always does her homework.Her face is stuck in my mind all day and as soon as the classes finish i rush to find Charli.Maybe hoping Addison is with her.
"Hey Char we-" i try to say but there she is.Dont get me wrong i saw(and fucked) a lot of girls,beautiful girls but she is more than that.
"We gotta go,mum and dad are waiting for us"
"Yeah sure im just surprised you are not fucking anyone yet.Or smoking weed somewhere"she says raising an eyebrow.
"People there are kind of boring and im not gonna smoke alone" i say winking at Addison as she rolls her eyes.
Charli gets in the car and soon enough she looks in my face and asks.
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"Come on.The Addison thing.You fucking winked at her."
"It was absolutely nothing for real"
"Look Dixie if you wanna fuck some random girl im totally ok with that.But this random girl isnt Addison"
"Ok sister i didnt even think bout it she seems like a total nerd."

*Addison's POV*
As soon as i get home i start thinking about what and how is gonna happen today.Im not this type of girl.Im not the type that just wants hookups.But something tells me this is the right thing to do at the moment.
The sun sets fastly and when i actually have to go my parents ask me.
"Where are you going Addison?"
"Oh im spending the night Charli's place if thats ok?"
"Yes of course have fun"
I didnt lie.I am spending the night at Charli's place.But not with Charli.

*Dixie's POV*
I just scroll down my insta when i hear a knock in the door.This should be my girl.
When i open the door she has that beautiful face and smiles as she waves.
"May i come in?"she asks after a while of awkward silence.
"Ya of course.Charli wont be home until later so.."
"Ok" she says as she enters the house.
(im not gonna make this a smut so you must imagine)
*Addison's POV*
The next day when i woke up dixie was laid near me.She is so beautiful.I cant believe this kind of humans exist.But this is just a hookup right? As much as i try to believe it something inside me tells me that is way more.