Chapter 7

*Dixie's POV*
"Soooo....." i hear Addison's voice through the phone."When is Charli leaving for Hawaii with the others?" she asks.Charli(my lil sister) is going to Hawaii in about 3 weeks with some of our friends.Its like a baecation(i hate the name but they really love to call it like that so whatever) plus Seb since he is the only one in the group that doesnt have a bae. I trust Chase with Charli mainly cause we all (except Chase) know that Charli is crazy after Avani even tho she doesnt wanna admit it so they wont do anything.However not all from our friend group are going.Me and Addison for example.But we're not just gonna watch them have fun stay chill.I really wanted her to come to Connecticut already cause she never has been here and also we planned to go to New York after we spend 5-6 days alone.Our 'frienship' really needs it.Since my dad made me date this stupid ass f boy,Griffin Johnson or how we all(well except my dad since he seems to love Griffin more than i should) call him,Gremlin.I hate him with all my heart.This whole shit happened after i came out to my family.Everyone was supportive well except my father.He said im a monster and being a lesbian is totally wrong.That caused me so much anxiety and now im even more insecure than i was before.There were 2 people that were so supportive and cheered me up everytime i was ad were and are Addison and Charli.But there was a thing only Charli knew:I caught feelings for Addison. I will never tell her tho because i really dont wanna ruin what we have built. Ok now back to Gremlin: we basically signed a contract for a PR to grow our pages and promote this show we're both staring in,Attaway General. At first it wasnt that bad,i could take my mind off the fact that im in love with well my best friend at that time.But then it became literally hell.We had to be together every day and his flirting became annoying as hell.My father also didnt let me spend as much time with Addison as i did before because "People dont like gross lesbians and they will think we're dating" so i was forced to distance myself from her even tho it was the last thing i wanted to do.It might seem like i hate the dixison shippers or just dixison in generl but i had a secret account where i was checking and liking almost all the edits.That was the only thing that kept me connected to Addison and well us.Now my bipolar orange 'father' wants me and Addison to make up on cameras and post more content because everybody thought we are fighting and the numbers were going down.Now im not complaining cause i really really missed Addison and our relationship and im gonna tell her everything as soon as she gets there.I cant keep it away from her she deserves to know.

"Alo Dixie? Are you still there?" Addison's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry.She is leaving on Sunday at 7am.Maybe you could book a flight an hour later so i will be at the airoport to pick you up?" i missed her voice,i missed talking to her i missed everything.

"Sure! I miss you so much Dix i cant wait to see you! Look imma go and book the flight now talk to you later okay?" Bruh i wish i couldve protested but my dad was near me so i couldnt do much.

"Of course,i miss you too.See you soon bye" i said and then hung up.I hate it there.

"Good Dixie now while we wait lets go live on tik tok." the peach supporter says.Yes he is my father and shit but bro i just cant wait this to be over and go to Alabama i hate it there.All he wants from both me and Charli is money.Thats something you gotta understand about my fater:he doesnt care about anyone except himself and his precious money.Of course me and Charli save almost half of the money we make in our accounts .

"Why on tik tok? It's better on insta the questions are easier to answer there" i reply after a few mseconds.

"So people can send you gifts dumbass.Of course youre gonna tell them not to send any cause it will make you look good.Now hurry and set it up" he replies. Ok i hate it so much.

After a few seconds i start the live and in like 2 minutes 121k people are already on.Whoa that escalated quickly.

I start answering a few question and one of them really gets my attention so i read it out loud

"Do you miss Addison? Yes i miss and love Addison so much" i answer with a big smile on my face.At this point i dont even care if my dads here and has the biggest orange grin ever.
After a few secs my father whispers in my ear "Say they dont have to send you gifts.Now! And read some questions about Griffin as well" i could tell he was pissed but i couldnt care less.

"Guys you really dont have to send me gifts im only here to talk!" i say taking a bite from my taco.

I read and answer a couple more questions especially about Charli and Griffin.

"So i dont really like boys so like yeah" i say after somebody asks me about what i see first in a boy. 'Shit' i thought.
I quickly turn to my father and apologize.
"Sorry"
"You were joking its alright" he says planting a big fake smile on my face as i do the same.
"So guys in 2 weeks Addison is coming to Connecticut and im so excited!"
We continue the live for about 20 minutes until our flight is called.

*on the plane*
As soon as we get onto the plane i fall asleep and my dreams are about Addison and kissing Addison.Again.Bruh i rlly gotta fix this shit.

A/N: GUYS IK THIS ISNT REALLY A DIXISON ONE SHOT BUT ITS BASED ON THAT LIVE UP THERE