Chapter 6

A/N: HEY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 1.18K READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME ALSO HERE IS A ONE SHOT WHEN DIXIE AND ADDISON QUARANTINE TOGETHER OK ENJOY.

*Addison's POV*
"Ok baby are you ready?" i ask Dixie as she puts her clothes in a suitcase.We're gonna self isolate ourselves in one of Dixie's apartments in Hawaii,near the beach.We considered its the best to go as far as we can since we want to keep everyone safe.
"Yeah just some more swimsuits...And we done!" she says smiling.
"Lemme check one last time.Yep we good.Now lets go we're gonna miss the plane." i tell her as i grab the luggages and go down the stairs.Her parents and my parents are already there waiting for us.
We hurry and quickly get into the car as she puts a story.
"What are you doing beb?" i asked her as i rest my head on her shoulders.1 year since we are together and 5 months since we are officially together and its still a different sensation every time we kiss or touch.This vacantion somehow is gonna be good for us since all the year we worked so much and became well known influencers.
"Just Snapchat thingz" Dix says smiling and kissing my forehead.
When we get to the airport everyone says goodbye and we hurry to the plane.
The ride was kinda good since we stayed in first class and obviously together.
When we finally arrive at her apartment its already night so we decide to order some food and just chill watching Netflix.
"Beb you ight?" she asks as i just stare at her.
"More than i have ever been.Just trying to find out why did God release such a beautiful angel from heaven thats all"That was cheesyyyyyy.
She immediately starts to blush as the few kisses i gave Dixie became a full makeout session.I knew it was gonna  become something more but the delivery guy knocked on our door.
"Crap.We are gonna continue this later!" Dixie says hoping up and grabbing her shirt.
As soon as the delivery guy left she comes in with a smile.
"Addison Rae Easterling will you be my little quarantine?"
"Always and forever" i replied as i kissed her soflty on the lips.