Chapter 5

*Addison's POV*
I enter the club quietly to meet the girl im supposed to.We talked for a few days as i found her on tinder and decided to meet here.
I go and sit at a spare table when a beautiful brunette comes with 2 beers and sits near me.She is the girl.She is Dixie.
To be honest i didnt think she would look that beautiful in real life but there she was,smiling at me.Whoa whoa whoa calm down Addison.I can feel myself blush from the top of my head to my feet.
"Hello Addison" she says looking deep in my eyes.
"Hi Dixie" i awkwardly greet her.Not gonna lie i think im gonna lose my mind if she keeps looking at me.
"Soo...what do you wanna do?" she asks with a cute smile.Ok thats it i cant take it anymore.
"Sorry i need to go to the bathroom u will be right back" i say leaving.What the hell was that.
*Dixie's POV *
Ok that was awkward.But nothing and nothing can stop me right now.I like this girl.She seems nice and she definitely is the hottest girl i have ever seen in my entire life.I finish my beer and then,i just see myself walking to the bathroom.There she is,looking in the mirror.I dont even know why but i go closer to her and grab her waist.And then i kiss her.It was the best kiss ive ever had.In like 14 minutes i see her throwing me near a wall and taking off my shirt.
Well that was a bit of parkour.

i know its trash but i just wanted to thank y'all for 754 reads it means a lot🤠🥺💕💕💕💕💕