Chapter 4

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!! SOME OF YOU MAY FIND THIS TRIGGERING AS IT CONTAINS MAJOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES SO DONT READ IF THESE KIND OF THINGS MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.!!!!!!

*Dixis's POV*
Many of you all wonder how i got where i am.And at this point im ready to tell everything.Im Dixie D'amelio and this is what happened to me.Well first i gotta say,i was a normal,happy girl until i became kind of famous but thats not what we are talking about today.Anyways im.here to tell every single one of you that still follows me why everyone thinks at me like this sad person that i am.Well it is because my girlfriend died.My fucking sunshine died.Its been 1 year and a half since my baby passed away.
It was a beautiful sunny day when we all decided to go to the beach together.Addison wanted to drive and how they say 'fortunately' there wasnt anyone on the seat near her.Thats when the car crashed.We all had some serious injuries but she was worse.The last thing i remember is me waking in a hospital room surrounded by a lot of people.I was confused until i looked near me to see her.Addison Rae.Everyone was crying and grieving but at that time i didnt know why.Thats when i found out she passed away.Since that day i wasnt the same person.I was already struggling with anxiety but she was the one helping me.She was the one that canceled most of her important meetings to go to therapy with me.I lost everything that day.All the things in my room are broken just like me.This year everyone was trying to help me,everyone tried to recover but i cant.I honestly cant.And i cant take this anymore.I pull out a big knife and look at the sky: im coming now baby.