300. Dm (Zustinforlife to Liam)

zustinforlife
We can see that you have put so much effort for a room to look good, but what about clothes or bottles and such, things a kid actually needs... You are going to be a terrible parent to your kids like you are a horrible person who framed Zayn like that. You don't love him, you only wanted to have his kids so he can never leave you... Zayn is miserable in this relationship and we can all see that... You don't deserve someone like Zayn and Zayn definitely doesn't deserve someone like you! And you want your kids to call you Mummy instead of a Dad or Papa? You are not a girl Liam you are a boy and it's not right for your kids to call someone mummy went they clearly don't have one... But on the other hand you birth them so it makes sense, but don't you feel sorry for your kids? They will be embarrassed to their friends one day... When they will ask them if they have a mum and a dad and they will say yes, their friends will expect to see a woman and a man and they will see two men, what do you think they will do?

zustinforlife
They will start laughing and saying they don't have a mummy but two dadies and your kids will feel bad. And you know who's fault it would be? Yours! Because you wanted to call you that in the first place!!! You are not suited to be a parent Liam and you will never be since you are too immature and idiot to understand some things... Thank god the kids will have Zayn in their lives, even after he broke up with you because you are terrible at everything you do. I'm sure he will be in your kids life (Because Zayn is actually a good person). I seriously can't wait for the day that Zayn will leave you and go back with the person that truly makes him happy and cares for him...

zustinforlife
Because Justin unlike you is a good person and cares for Zayn like no other! He was/is amazing to Zayn in every aspect. He loves him, you only want him for his money and nothing more... Oh and now to take care of your babies since you are incapable of doing it!
(Seen)

Today 16:12

zustinforlife Good! You saw my messages. Now you know the truth!
Have a horrible life!!!!