380. Zustinforlife

Liked by justin_bieber, zustiin, zaynprefers

Liked by justin_bieber, zustiin, zaynprefers.jb, zayns_updates, ihate.liampayne and 23,796 others
zustinforlife Guys Zayn and Justin are soo dating and we have so many proofs!
1. Zayn posted a throwback picture and not any throwback picture. He posted the day were he and Justin got back together.
2. Bella said that they had an amazing night... So she must have said it because of Zustin!
3. Zayn wrote a song with the name of "no control" the lyrics are soo thirsty and they can say all they want that song is about Liam but I KNOW it's about Justin!
4. And also another thing is that JUSTIN LIKED AND COMMENTED on his post and he commented the kiss emoji (😘) and I freaking died!!!
I mean why would Justin commented on this particular post?!
Zayn and Justin never broke up and that makes me so sad.... Because they are force to live a life that they don't want especially Zayn.
Zayn is force to live a life he doesn't want. Liam is such an asshole and what makes me mad is that Zayn believes that he is happy and with the kids that they are not his...
Justin is in a kinda better place since he doesn't have a pr stan relationship but he is still sad and that makes me so sad as well 😔
All I want to say it's they should Free Zayn and Justin and let them live their life!!!
(Edit: Fuck J Liked, they are sooo dating ❤️)

View all 1, 796 comments

zayns_updates I so agree with what you wrote!!! Justin and Zayn should be free to live their life. I can't handle that they are force to live this life

zustiin Liam is the worst person I have ever seen... I don't understand how people like him so much...

zustiin Zayn loves Justin and I hate that he forced to show the world that he hates him

justinthepopprince This picture is so cute. I remember how loud I screamed when I saw it for the first time 😭❤️😍

justin_updated I miss my babies together so bad

ihate.liampayne Justin and Zayn are Endgame. These boys belong to one another and I laugh so hard when these Ziam fans say that for Zayn and L*am because they totally aren't... They all think L*am is a good person when he is exactly the opposite of that... I hate him so much

jb.lover JUSTIN LIKED! ZUSTIN ARE TOGETHER 😍😍😍

zaynprefers.jb My favourite people in the whole universe... I hate that they have to live like that. Zayn is so unhappy with that awful person... I need them to "get back together" and I say it like that 'cause they never broke up!!!

liamandzayn CAN YOU ALL FUCKING STOP THIS! The comments are so awful towards Liam and Zayn. I can't believe how immature you people are. You say you want Zayn to be happy and that you care about him yet here you are saying that his HUSBAND and his CHILDREN are fake... Why would Zayn ruin his life and marry a person he doesn't love if they aren't dating like you said.. Why would he ruin the life of 2 kids if they aren't his... This doesn't make sense. Just because your favourites aren't dating that does not mean that every other relationship of his is a pr!!! Get a life and stop talking about Zayn and Liam and live them alone...
|
liamandzayn All these proofs you say aren't real. Just because he posted a pic of when he (unfortunately) got back together with Justin that doesn't mean anything! And Bella comments this because they had a great night and because Zayn and Harry saw Bella and Gigi after a long time. And we all know that Justin wants Zayn back and he's kinda obsessed with him. That's why he comments on Zayn's post. He probably believes that Zayn wants to get back together! That's why Zayn deleted his post!!!