323. Celeb.news

Liked by zigis_friendship, zustiin, zaynprefers

Liked by zigis_friendship, zustiin, zaynprefers.jb, zigislove and 42,087 others
celeb.news While @liammalik is in London taking care of his and Zayn's twins babies, @zayn is in New York partying with friends @harry_styles, @gigihadid, @bellahadid and @camilacabello... Rumours say that Zayn and Gigi come really close. What do you believe? Did Zayn cheated his husband with his best friend? Link in the bio to read the full article.

View all 8,868 comments

zigis_friendship My babies are BEST FRIEND nothing more, nothing less!!!

zarryisdabest I am so tired of making Zayn the bad guy

zaynshighnote Zayn is in New York for work ang going to this party was for work. He is not partying!!!

zigislove Again? Really? I thought we've been over this

liamjamespayne I just want to fight the person who wrote this article! ZAYN IS NOT A CHEATER!!!

zustinforlife I am laughing my ass of here... Zayn cheated Liam with his best friend 😂😂😂

zustiin Yes I'm so happy he left that bitch!!! Liam didn't deserve him!!!

ziamisreal The thing that they used photos with only Zayn and Gigi while they were out with Bella, Harry and Camila too

zeexgee I am not gonna comment on what the caption says because I know it's bullshits... All I am gonna say is that my babies look amazing!!! ❤️

ihate.liampayne I knew he was going to leave him!!!!

zaynprefers.jb Gigi is 100 times better than Liam!

liamloveszayn Liam and Zayn are very happy together why they are trying to sabotage their relationship?

liammalik I never comment on these things... But I am gonna say it once and never again. I trust my husband more than I trust myself. I know for a fact that Zayn would never and will never cheat on me! I want all these speculations for cheating to stop!!! Zayn is my husband and the father of my kids. Stop it because I'm getting bored of it!