207. Celeb.news

Liked by zarryisdabest, ziamisreal, nyazkilam, liamloveszayn, zainmalik and 37,912 othersceleb

celeb.news Singer, Model @zayn 26, was spotted outside London with boyfriend @liampayne 21, doing the middle finger to some paparazzi who were rudely bothered them. Do you find it rude or not? Tell us your opinion on the comments.

View all 24,874 comments

ziam_lovers All I have to say is that for Ziam to do it, the paparazzi definitely deserve it.

nyazkilam 😂😂😂 I have the best idols in the world!!!

zainmalik They look so hot 🔥

zeexgee I am so happy they did that. People need to understand that going out of their home for a picture is pathetic!

zaynprefers.jb My user name says it all, thank you very much
|
ziamisreal My user name says it all, thank you very much

zainjavaadmalik These paparazzi were outside of their home for some fucking pictures. What do you think, did they deserve it or not?
|
liamjamespayne They so deserve it. I mean I know it's their job to take pictures, but did they had to go outside of their home and take so many pictures of them, when all the should have is privacy!

ziamisreal I find this sexy!

zigis_friendship 🖕🖕🖕 That's it, that's the comment 🤣🤣🤣

liamloveszayn Hahaha Liam is so happy that he is doing it whole Zayn is so use to it

zquadforlife Lol bitch, so glad they are my idols! Some photographers deserve them!

kings_updates I find it amazing! I'm sure these paparazzi deserve it.

legend_malik SEXY 🔥😍❤️

liamandzayn Well if people let them alone to leave their lives maybe they wouldn't do this?

ihate.liampayne Zayn looks so bored once again 😂😂 He is like, get me out of here y'all, I hate him "

zarryisdabest I love them so much ❤️ 😍 ❤️

zigis_friendship My god, this is sexy ❤️