April 6th coronavirus update

It officially has been a month since the first cases have been reported in my state. In one month we've went up by over 10k cases. There is also currently over 300k cases in the USA, some probably 500 of the over 300k cases of the USA in it's territories, mainly Puerto Rico, and as of now until sometime today, 358,636 cases in the North American Continent not including the US' ships like USS Theodore Roosevelt and the Diamond Princess. Including those the total in the North American Continent the total is probably almost 359,000 or even almost 360,000. The cases could reach 400k cases in North America overall this week, perhaps if coronavirus spreads faster than it did yesterday then it could reach that 400k mark today or tomorrow. Probably today chances are.
I have plenty of things to do today, and my high school teacher is trying to start up classes through Zoom and Skype and etc., but the virus keeps spreading here.
Last night I had an odd dream that I had the corona virus and I was so worried. I was hospitalized and I was in critical condition. I was told in the dream by the doctor that the hospital was requested by our president, Donald Trump, to find an antitoxin for the virus ASAP. They said if they didn't find it soon everyone there with the illness including me would probably die. I woke up and found it was only a dream. I know I can't get that severe because I don't have any medical conditons and I'm in high school ages and not older than 65. But I may never know, as meanwhile in Britain someone was 21 and died of the virus but didn't have any medical conditions or anything. I am at risk of even getting mild coronavirus, as it only appears to affect children and adults over age 10. If you are reading this and are under age 10, you don't have to worry, you aren't in the risk group. If you are old and reading this, I advise you to stay home, as even though you have a lesser risk of getting it than younger people, shiuld you catch it however you are at a higher risk of being hospitalized than the highest risk age group people for catching it. So basically people most of all older than 18 or so really have to be careful, and the elderly has to be as careful as anyone could possibly ever be. Then people 10 to 18, including me, also need to pay attention to our bodies to see signs of the virus as well, but not as much as the older people. The Coronavirus is deadly, but most people who aren't heeding the stay at home orders all think the flu kills more. That is true, but the coronavirus spreads twice as fast as the influenza.
There will be a part two to this chapter this afternoon as my state's health department should update the numbers around noon, and I should check the totals again by high noon at the latest. Be safe and wash your hands for 20 seconds at least 3 times per day, or simply before eating and after using the restroom, so more like 3 or 4 to maybe 7 times a day.