Episode 7

Episode 7:
It All Ends Here.

——Marc

"What exactly are we doing here, Marc?" Regina ask.

"I'm looking for something," I answered.

"Ano? Lolo will be mad pag nakita niya tayong nandito sa office niya," she added. We're here at lolo's office in the mansion, looking for something.

After those group went here in the house and ask lolo some weird questions, I got really curious. I know lolo works on the lab but that's all I know. Lolo is a very secretive person and we don't know what's happening inside that lab, the experiments and whatnot. I also knew that the lab had been closed since the vaccine controversy. How can I forget that? Lolo almost went to jail because of that.

I'm curious. I'm really curious. Nabalitaan naming maraming nakitang patay sa lawa and I think it has a connection on what the young guy said. The experiment na may pirma ni lolo.

"Matagal pa ba 'yan?" Regina asked again I just rolled my eyes. This lady really doesn't like to be disturbed. "Ano ba hinahanap mo?"

"Regina please. I'm finding something, okay? Shut up," I uttered.

"What is it that you're looking for?" she asked.

"I don't know. Any information about lolo's work," I replied. My sister is getting really annoying.

"Kanina pa tayo dito, and have you find anything?" she asked and I shook my head. She's right. I already checked his desks, cabinets and shelves. "Maybe he leaves all his stuffs on the lab. Can we go out now?" she added and I sighed.

We quietly exited lolo's office and made sure that nobody saw us. Fortunately, lolo was not around so we got the opportunity to sneak inside his office.

"Bakit ka ba naghahanap ng information sa work ni lolo? You know he doesn't share any information. We all know," she asked while we're walking on the hallways.

"I got curious," I replied.

"Why?" she asked again. I can see her raising her brows.

"A guy went here and, asked lolo a bunch of weird questions about an experiment. He saw lolo's signature on a book," I shortly replied.

"What? Who?" she asked again. She stopped and cross her arms. "You like him?" she asked once again and smirked.

"I don't know him. I think I saw him before. But I think he's not from here," I replied. I stopped and look back at her. "And he's with your old friend Eva. I think their friends," I added and continue walking downstairs. She just stand there and glare at me.

"Fuck you, Marc," she said and started walking away.

"What did I say?" I smiled and asked myself sarcastically. I sighed. "Good old days."

——Peri

Wait. Naaalala ko nung nabangga ako ni Crisha nung unang kita namin, tinawag niya 'kong Ape. Natawag din akong Ape ni Mrs. Florentino. Siya ba si Ape? Bakit kamukha ko siya?

"Peri, anong ginagawa mo dito?"

Napalingon ako sa pinto nang biglang pumasok sila Crisha na hingal na hingal, dala ang isang itim na body bag.