Author's Note

Welcome everyone! Did you miss me? In all seriousness though I'm glad to be starting this story over with a clean slate. I want to give you the best possible version of PAHR that I possibly can.

With that being said, there's going to be a lot things that are done differently with this reboot. Please take the time to read through the information I'm about to present you with so there isn't any confusion through out the story.

1. As I've said before I have never really been a big fan of Mega Evolution, Z-Rings, Gigantamaxing, none of that. So it it my personal decision not to include them in my story at all.

2. I've always enjoyed including my favorites parts of every Region into my story. After playing Pokemon Shield I really fell in love with the way they conducted Gym Battles and the Pokemon League itself. I will be implementing that factor into my story, although the story will still take place in Kalos, not Galar. If you have no clue what I'm talking about fear not, things will be explained in chapter one.

3. I've chosen to include Pokemon from all Regions in this story. Just like in real life, Pokemon would most likely find their way to all sorts of different areas through people bringing them on travels and what not. This will be explained in the story itself as well. So please don't freak out when you see a Pokemon from Alola or Galar in the story.

4. If you've read the previous version of this story you might be disappointed to find that some of the characters from the previous cast did not make the cut for this story. I didn't want to have to cut any of them lose, but I simply couldn't make the story function properly with such a large cast- especially since not all of them served a key role.

5. Some of the characters have undergone drastic changes, and some are completely different than how they started. Just view every character as unique and new. Try not to hold them to any ideals of previous characters.

6. I know that Diantha is supposed to be the Kalos Champion, but if we're being honest I never liked her. She just didn't leave a big impression on me. So I've chosen to create my own original Champion for this story. (She's actually based off a character from one of my favorite animes, Points if you can figure out who it is.)

The cover is the same from last time so I'd like to give credit to @ImberLapis for making it. 

Lastly I would like thank all of my fantastic readers for all the love and support you've shown. I never would have thought PAHR would have reached over 11k reads. Your comments and support mean so much to me. They are what fuels me to keep writing. Thanks for sticking by my side!

Also a special thanks to @JunieWeathers for helping me remold this story and figure out what direction I want to go with it.

Without further delay, please enjoy the story!