Playdate 🪐

Craig's Point of View-

I wake up and see Kenny cuddled up next to me. He looks cute while he's sleeping.  His blonde hair framed his face, swooped over to one side messily. His eyelashes fluttered against his rosy cheeks, glimmering in the sunlight that peaked through my window. His skinny body rising and falling with every breath he took. The blanket slowly falling off of his torso and exposing the faint outlines of his ribs. He looked as if he wasn't real and honestly, it frightened me. His beauty frightened me because of my normality and plain looks. I stretch as i sit up, stroking his head lightly as he peacefully sleeps.

I look over at my clock and see that it's.. ELEVEN AM?! "Shit, we've missed the school bus and half of the school day." i curse myself in my head, my parents will murder me for this. "Kenny? We've missed half a day of school." I say gently, trying to wake him up. He stirs slowly, eyes fluttering open. He sits up and stretches his arms before wiping the sleep from his eyes. He's actually so pretty, it hurts. Its uncommon for kenny to go to school but i usually never take days off. "You're stuck with me for the day then" he says , cuddling up to me.

As he tries to go back to sleep, I ask a question that had been floating in my mind since the kiss. "Kenny, what are we?" curiousity filling my tone. "I don't want to be another one of his flings." i think, feeling almost angry at the thought. "You're my boyfriend, if you want" He says in the most relaxed tone of voice, obviously more focused on napping then answering my questions. I kiss his forehead and quietly nod before getting out of the bed, trying my best not to stir him anymore.

I get up and get changed, not caring that Kenny was in the room, afterall we were boyfriends now. I put on my black clothes and my classic hat. I place Kenny an outfit on the edge of the bed with a note saying :
"Morning love, hope you're well rested. I left you some clothes for today, when you're ready we're gonna go somewhere (ps you can keep the hoodie <3)"

Once he finally awoke and got ready, we got into my car and just decided to drive around. "Want to listen to some music?" I say, pulling my phone out and handing it to him to plug in. He looks through my music and after much deliberation, picks a Billie Eilish song. "You're a Billie fan?" I say, no one I know likes her so it actually comes as a surprise. He looks at me and nods singing along. His voice is pretty good. I join in too cause car rides are the perfect place for karaoke.

Don't you know too much already? I'll only hurt you if you let me. Call me friend, but keep me closer. And I'll call you when the party's over. Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own .

After that was finished, he had obviously found my Melanie Martinez playlist. No one knows about that playlist but me, it's well hidden for singalongs in my room. He picks my favourite song Play date. "Aw, you picked my favourite" I say, happy that someone finally had taste. "Me too!" Kenny stares at me, wide eyed and smiling goofily. It was that moment that made me realise that he could be the one.

Kenny's Point of View-

I decide to sing along, this song was my jam and i had no shame in it.

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away. You tell me to come over there's some games you want to play. I walk into your house, nobody's home. Just me and you and you and me alone.

I decide to use my hand as a microphone, sometimes passing it to craig. It's fun to get him all stuttering and flustered.

We're just playing hide and seek, it's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you. I don't want to play no games, I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you.

He's so red. It's nice to see him like this, happy and smiling. In school, he always looked so upset and emotionless and it always made me sad. I've loved him for so long, even before him and Tweek got together. I'm glad I'm making him happy now.

We pull over at a gas station and get some snacks, we just parked in a random car park nearby and eat them. We held hands and just talked. I love him a lot, regardless of my "reputation". Craig is meant for me. That's the honest truth.

Hey guys! It's me again! Thank you for reading, it really means the world to me. If you liked it, please share this story to other people! I'm trying my best to update it daily. As always, leave me some criticism and some suggestions for things you want to be included! I love you guys.

- Leiane 🪐

hey guys, i've updated this chapter now. i hope you enjoy :)

- leiane 🌸