Sick (TreeBros)

Wowza, I haven't written anything on here in a longggg time. This was a request from WonWon2005 ! I hope reading this makes your coronacation a little less miserable💋💋 love y'all

The teacher's lecture was nearly drowned out by the sniffling coming from next to Connor. His boyfriend, Evan, couldn't stop sniffling and coughing. He turned to look at the blonde boy. His nose was red and his face was pale -though, Connor thought he still looked amazing- the poor boy was clearly having a horrible cold.

"Honey, why don't you just go home?" Connor asked, leaning over so he could whisper the question into his adorable boyfriend's ear. Evan coughed.

"But, Con, if I leave then I won't get to see you! Maybe even for a few days!" Evan whispered back, clearly ignoring the history lecture.

"Then I'll just come with you. We can leave after this period." Connor checked the time on his phone. "That's in seven minutes."

Evan just sniffled and nodded, trying his best to turn his attention back to the teacher and her PowerPoint.

Connor just stared in admiration at his lovely boyfriend. Even with snot running down his face and chapped lips, he was still the most gorgeous person in the room.

~

When class ended Connor slung his own backpack over his left shoulder and Evan's bag over the right.

"Connor..." Evan complained. "It's just a cold, it's not like I can't carry my own backpack."

"I know you can hold your bag, but who would I be to stand by and let such a prince of a man carry this." Connor said, drawing an eye roll from the smaller boy.

The boys walked in silence, well, as much silence as there could be when Evan was coughing every three seconds.

When they got to his Jeep, Connor tossed the bags in the backseat and helped Evan up into his seat.

The drive home would have been only five minutes, but Connor stopped to grab a sprite for Evan at the nearest drive through. It wouldn't actually do anything, but Connor knew that the boy had grown up drinking a seven-up or a sprite as the cure-all for any sickness.

They hopped out at Evan's house and Connor instructed his boyfriend to lay on the couch.

Connor set the sprite down next to the miserable boy and proceeded to wrap him in several blankets. Connor had thought one was enough but Evan kept insisting that he was freezing until the taller boy reluctantly wrapped him with a third blanket.

Connor knew Heidi was working late, so he sat on the floor in front of the couch so that he could make sure that Evan was okay until his mother arrived.

~

With bags under her eyes and a wrist shaking from exhaustion Heidi finally managed to click the key into the keyhole - after only three other tries. She tossed her keys onto the small table in the entrance and threw her jacket and shoes down onto the floor.

On her way to check on Evan she nearly tripped on something that she could have sworn wasn't there before. She looked down and realized it was Connor passed out on the floor, still wearing his skinny jeans. She smiled and brought HT over a blanket as she gazed at Connor on the floor next to the couch with a sleeping Evan.