Chapter 13

Chaeyoung thought that Mina will talk to her the next day after their last talk in the rooftop. But she was wrong. Days and weeks had passed, Mina is still avoiding her. Even the squad. She only talks to Jihyo Unnie, and to the other Japanese girls. They are living together afterall. Chaeyoung tried talking to Momo and Sana, but the two doesn't want to tell her what they know. They just keep on saying that give Mina some time alone.

----------

Morning came, just like the past days. Chaeyoung woke up with a lazy expression. She doesn't want to leave her bed. She's so lazy to stand up and prepare to go to school. Preparing herself to sleep again when a knock on the door stop her.

"Chaeng-ah, are you still sleeping? We'll going to be late. Come out now." Chaeyoung heard Jeongyeon's voice. She's left with no choice but to stand up and fix herself. After some minutes, she went out and bid her goodbye to her parents. She doesn't eat her breakfast even if her mother is telling her to eat first. Chaeyoung just told them that she'll just eat at the cafeteria.

The two girls entered the school gate and went to their classroom. Chaeyoung look for Mina and she found her sleeping in her chair. I wish that she'll talk to me this time, she thought. She sat on her chair and face Mina.

"Yah, Minari. Can we talk? Why are you avoiding me?" Chaeyoung sadly asked. But Mina didn't answer her. Chaeyoung wants to talk to her and ask her questions but knowing that Mina will just ignore her so she just shut up and look outside the window.

The whole class seems so long for Chaeyoung can't focus. Her eyes keep on looking to her side but Mina doesn't care.

Mina's POV

I want to slap myself for ignoring her. But what can I do? I'm just hurt knowing that I'm inlove with a person who can't love me back. You can't blame me. I want to talk to her yesterday, but I saw her again with Tzuyu.

I can feel that she's looking at me that's why I pretend that I'm listening to the teacher. Maybe I just need some time. Time to forget my feelings for her. Yeah. That's right, Mina. Talk to her when you're ready.

The bell rang and I immediately fix my things and went out before them. Jihyo Unnie knows my reason, I'm sure she's going to make excuses for me. As usual, I found myself in the rooftop. This place never fails to make me calm. I went to my usual spot and sit. I guess, I'll just sleep here.

Chaeyoung's POV

That's. I'm tired of this set up. I will make her talk to me, she can't avoid me this time.

While walking on our way to the cafeteria, I told the squad that I will go to the rooftop. They ask me why, but I just told them that I don't want to eat. Hyung, insist of going with me but I just told her that I want to be alone. I need to be alone. Hyung didn't get a chance to talk again because Nayeon Unnie pull her away from me. Nayeon Unnie just look at me one last time and I mouthed thank you, she just nod at me and smile.

I know where you are, Minari. I won't let you escape this time. I made my way to the rooftop and locked the door. I roam my eyes and as expected. I saw her sleeping in our usual spot. I walk slowly to her and sit quietly. I hold her cheeks and softly caress it. It wakes her up. Her eyes landed on me and as soon as she realizes who I am. She stand up immediately and tried to escape again. But I stopped her.

"Not now, Minari. We'll talk, sit down. Please." I beg to her. I am so desperate of wanting to talk to her. She sighed and sit again.

"What do you want to talk about? Tzuyu is waiting for you. You should go to her." Mina said nonstop. I smile a little. Is she jealous of Tzuyu? Doesn't she know that Tzuyu is Sana's girlfriend? My thoughts got cut when she speak again. "Why are you smiling? Is there something funny?"

"Are you jealous?" I tease her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Why would I? You can date whoever you want." She said without looking at me.

"Ahhh okay. If you say so." I said. She really doesn't like me. She's ok if I date anyone. "Anyway, why are you avoiding me? It's been weeks, Mina. Did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't want to cause a misunderstanding between you and Tzuyu." She answered. Here we go again. Everything she say is about Tzuyu. What's with Tzuyu and me?

"Yah! Can you stop? Tzuyu and I are not dating! You're living with Sana Unnie but you don't know that she's dating Tzuyu? How is that possible?!" I can't stop myself from shouting. I just want her to know that I don't like Tzuyu. But she keeps on mentioning her.

"W-what? Sana never told me that. Since when? I thought you and Tzuyu are----" i stop her before she finish talking.

"It's been a month since they began dating. That's what you get for avoiding the squad." I told her. She remain silent. I hold her hand and look at her eyes. "And Tzuyu is not the one I'm referring that I love."

"I asked you and you said Tzuyu." She confusingly said. Aigoo! This girl, really!

"You never let me finish that time tho. You just left, remember?" I rolled my eyes to her and she playfully slap my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just hurt -. I mean I am busy that time." I looked at her after hearing what she said.

"You're hurt? Why?" She looks so tense. What's wrong? Did she? No way. Okay Chaeyoung, don't assume. You might get hurt.

"Ok. I admit. I am hurt when I hear Tzuyu's name. I thought you still love her. I saw how you smile and laugh when talking to her. That's why I avoided you. I want to forget this feeling." She said while looking at my hands holding her hand. Without realizing it, I hug her. I hug her tight never wanting to let her go.

"You don't know how much you make me happy with what you've said." I said while hugging her. "You don't need to avoid me and forget your feelings. Because it's you, Mina. It's you that I love."

I felt her body froze. I release her from the hug and look at her. She look so shocked. I pinch her nose. She's cute.

"What did you say?" She asked again. I laugh at her reaction.

"Will you be my girl, Mina?" I waited for her reply. She just nod at me. But it's okay. No words need to be said. I know what she meant by that nod. I hug her tight again. She hug me too.

We didn't attend classes after that. We just stay at the rooftop and play. Too many days had wasted because of misunderstanding. But what's important is now. Me and her, us. We're dating now.

This will be the start of our Love and Complicated Story. In the next chapter, the other characters might disappear. I'll just focus on Mina and Chaeyoung's story.