Chapter O n e: The Beginning

With the Cries of a Baby, the great Bloodline of the Gorgorra got a low blow and the first 'Squib' since Medusa's reign.
This little Infant's Name was Abigail, and she was beautiful: with white hair and skin, and beautiful icy blue eyes. An Albino, that was clear, and her big Brother was Immediately smitten with her and her tiny grabby hands.
"Mother, we must keep her. Who knows to what great Future she may bring us!"

The Human Woman that had just given birth to this small Child, nodded her head humbly, having still not been able to mourn her Husband Death mere Weeks ago. But this gave her more years of Life, so it was good, in a way. "We shall. But it will be hard to convince your Uncles to not skin Me, for giving the Family such a weak Heir."

Her Son Ava grinned dangerously sweet at that, and kissed her forehead softly, then watched his newborn sister lovingly as she fell asleep."Don't worry, Mother dearest. I will take care of that."

The very next day, Avas' Uncles went missing and were never to be found again, and he got the Title Lord Ava Gorgorra, Master of the Black Snakes.

When a Naga wants something, they will get it, and it doesn't matter for them, who they need to remove from the surface to reach their goal.

One Night after his first two Kills, Ava smiled at his Babysister in his Arms, his Mother fast asleep in bed. "Don't worry, my little Flower! I will protect you."
A soft giggle left the small girl's lips.

Nothing is more dangerous than a loving Big Brother.
~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 years later,  Gorgorra Castle, Netherland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loud it was in the Castle of Gorgorra, cheery the Atmosphere, and colorful were the presents that sat still at the table, where a Girl with hair white as snow rested on her chair, next to her, her Brother, that held a Cake so big, magic was needed to hold it stable. "Happy Birthday, Sister Dearest! I am proud of you, to have grown into such a strong witty Lady."

The Girl smiled Brightly as she helped him with her magic to sat the Cake down, and jumped to hug him tight. "Thank you, Brother, for everything! I am so happy, that my Muggle Friends are here too!"

"Of Course, little Flower, how could I have said no to your Plea? There is nothing I wouldn't get you, and even when its the Allowance of the Magical Comunity to let them join us. 
Now, ready to blow out the Candles? You got a Wish?"

"Yes!"

Cheers filled the Halls, as the Candles lost their light, and with the Wish to go on a real School for Witchery instead of getting Homeschooled, she announced that the Party would begin.

The first dance was with her Brother, that had been able to find out about her wish weeks prior, and softly laid on the pile of presents his gift: An Envelope with green ink, that contained an Invitation of the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry...