Kidomaru x Male reader : Crazy in love

Requested by hikarutakahiro .

Everyone call me evil . Seimei tries his best to help me and change me . But in the end , he fail . He turns his back and left with his companions . I did nothing wrong , so why does everyone hate me ? Is it because I was born different ? Because I murder a baby , my grandma , my parents and siblings , my friends and my girlfriend ? And all those innocent people ? Please don't give up on me , I promise I will behave and I will change . So please . . . . . . don't leave . 

I was seal in this fulu . It wrap around my body to seal my power and movement . I can't complain since everyone is so afraid of me . This is my punishment and I need to repay my sins .

Kidomaru POV

" Where is he ? It should be around here ?", I thought . I kick the corpse that is pressing my toes . This is Minamoto's estate . It have a lot of security . But the onmyojis is weak and I easily break through their defense ." Don't worry my dear (M/N) , I'll find you soon~", I thought . I lick my lips when thinking about him . 

I stroll around the estate and killing the humans along the way ." S-Stop y-yokai !", a onmyoji stutter . The security in this area is more tighter ." It must be here ". They began throwing random amulets toward me ." Don't touch me ", I glare . My chain break through them and pierce through their heart ." Weak ". Once all this pest is gone , I saw a door with big seal draw on it . I chanted some spell and the seal disperse . I don't want to scare my kitty so I open it gently . 

I tug my lips upward when seeing a figure kneeing on the ground with fulu wrapping around his body . I take my step closer to him . I grab the fulu and tear it apart . It burns my palm but I don't care , I need to break him free . Once all the fulu is shredded , I kneel down at him . I place my huge palms on his cheek and lift him up . His dull (E/C) eyes staring back at me . I examine him and notice how thin and scrawny he is .

" Who are you ?", he mouthed . 

" Kidomaru , you're prince that going to save you~", I purr .

" Kido . . . . maru ?".

Hearing his weak yet sweet voice calling my name , makes my heart flutter . I embrace him into my chest . I let him hear my heart beats . It's beating so fast that I can't describe . (M/N) close his eyes as he listen to my beating . I carry him in bridal style . His clothes is torn and very dirty .

" Finally , you're in my arms ".

Time-skip

(M/N) POV

When you look up you can see a clear blue sky . You can describe it as peaceful and calm . The birds fly by carrying their own live ." (M/N)~", Kidomaru whisper into my ears . But once you look down , it's a complete different world . A pool of blood mixing with the mud . Laying corpse and shatter weapons . Kidomaru sniff my nape , inhaling my scent . The little minions is tugging my kimono ." Shall we ?", Kidomaru offers his right hand . I take it and he lift me up from the grassy field . 

All I was doing is accompany Kidomaru in his journey . He kills whatever he saw . I did help him from time to time and our teaming is good . I hold up Sumairī which I name one of the minions . He snuggle into my hold causing the other three tiny demons to become jealous ." Ne (M/N) do you love me ?", Kidomaru suddenly ask . I know he want my loyalty and there is no option for me ." Yes . . . . I like you Kidomaru-sama ", I said emotionlessly . He give me a peck on my cheek and stare at me full of fondness ." That's my (M/N)~".

The reason why Kidomaru fall for you is because you're the same as him . You kill anyone and anything unmercifully . He found you enchanting when you're covering in blood and your cold , still expression . After hearing you are sealed away , he went to find you and confess his love to you .