Male Momo x Dancer reader : Dancing under the night

Another night , another overtime . A crowd humans and yokais gather in the street . No one criticize each other but content with each others presence . Laughing , chatting , music and sound of wind fill in the atmosphere . All the demon lords had gather on the top floor of the fortress . The new sea lord no . . . the previous lord of the sea . Finally arrive , ships line up in the sky of sea . Water and ships floating in the night sky , covering the starry space . Everyone must be curious of what they are talking about . Gossip began spreading amongst the crowd .

It's not my place to involve with them nor have any interest with their conversation . My job is to dance , to provide people's services and make sure they have a great time . There is no other purposes in my life other than what bestow upon me . 

At last , it is my time to shine . Walking up the stage where the light is glimmer overhead me . Intense gaze landed on my appearance . Delight , patient and excitement filled in their stare . Another figure walk up on stage . Neck moving up to match his eyes . A young male who is slightly taller than me , wore a sakura yukata , short chocolate hair , pink-rouge orbs , two short-pointy horn with pink tip and wore long geta . 

Today , he act as my dancing partner . Tomorrow we will never meet again and we will long forget each other . This is how my work usual been . Every night my partner will change . We give each other a respect bow . The musicians behind us began to play their instrument . And that is when our movement combine . 

All eyes peer at us , leaving no details missing . Eyes not blinking and went wide . Everything focus on just the two of us . Dancing within the music , flowing through the rhythm and body swaying delicately . Matching each other's motion like we've become one . His eyes keep following me and mine following him . Leading one another through the next melody . We made no mistakes and twirl to the tune . Dancing under the night beneath the sakura tree . Petals floating around us , combining with the wind . This add on the gorgeous affect of the view .

Once the musician had stop playing , that is when the crowd gasp . And our body stop in a smooth pose . Cheering and clapping resound in the atmosphere . I stand up properly and bow respectfully at the seated crowd . Then turning to him . He send me a warm smile which I can't return . Bowing in front of him and that is where my work for today ended . 

I get off from the stage , the musicians gather their instruments and the pack disband . I went into the staff room where is located in the backstage . I change out my kimono and wore a normal , plain one . I take off the accessory , letting my (H/C) hair loose . My head had become light . I grab a towel and wipe off the makeup . Everyone had already went home leaving me alone in this room .

" You did another splendid job once again (Y/N) !", my boss known as miss Hinata . She handed me my wages for this night ." So what do you think of Momo-kun by the way ?", she question with a slight smirk . I stare at her with confuse , wonder who might she is talking about ." Argh ! I can't believe you don't know your partner name despite dancing with him . He's the short lad that you are pairing with tonight ", she tell me . My boss always feel disappointed in me because of my bad memory of name and people ." So what do you think of him ? He's good I gonna be honest . Maybe he can be your boyfriend~". There she goes again , my boss will not stop taunting me with this . She always want me to find a partner before my youth rotten away ." He's a very great dancer ", I commented expressionless .

I grab all my belonging and quickly exit the room , didn't want to listen to my boss keep pushing me with the same conversation again . 

The street is still pack with people but it getting lesser . Midnight I presume . Some store is closing . But the street is fill with lantern which shine brighter in the dark . Family and couples holding hands while walking through the street . The same scenarios as I walk home . 

" Wait up !". 

I come to a halt and follow where the voice appear from . Once I spotted a figure running toward me , inches away from where I'm standing ." Momo ?", I tilted my head . He smile again when I notice him . There is a comfy aura surrounded him , it really didn't makes sense when I'm near him ." What's your name ? I'm Momo No Sei ", he ask ." (Y/N) (L/N) , it's honor to be your acquaintance ", I lower my head . I felt my shoulder is being lift up ." You don't need to be so formal , we're partners . And I'm glad to dance with you today . I hope we can work together more in the future ", he grin , a small flush tainted on his snowy cheek . 

He let go of my shoulders , the strong grip lighten ." Then see you tomorrow night , I'm glad that I've met you . See you !", with that being said , he disperse into thousand of sakura . Pink and white petals flying in the air . Very magnificent sight to see . I hold my hand up and one petal fall onto my palm . I clenched my fists , like this is a very important gift . I put it into my sleeve and left the crowd . Marching back to my home as the moon glow from above .