Chapter 01

* sound of opening bars *

"You have a visitor," police tells that about a 49-year-old sitting prisoner in his cell.

The prisoner slowly rises from bed as soon as the police tell him.

"Ten minutes," the police said to the prisoner, where the prisoner glared at the cops with disgusted.

*chuckle* ,,.. I thought you would never come to see me again," said the prisoner with sarcasm in his voice.

"You seem to be quite lonely here," the visitor replied with sarcasm.

The prisoner looked at the visitor for a moment.

"Huh, yes. I really lack freedom. "

There was silence after these words. Until the prisoner spoke again.

"So how's it going?"

The visitor settled more comfortably on his chair and looked around himself. The prisoner was just waiting for his answer.

,, Great. I have one plan. "

,, Plan?

,, Yes."

"What?"

The visitor looked back around himself, this time pushing his chair closer. The prisoner was waiting excitingly for an answer.

"A brilliant plan." He smiled broadly showing his bunny smile at the prisoner.

,, God! Stop teasing your father like that!"

The prisoner's son laughed. "Sorry dad."

"So how's it going?"

"The son of that bastard Lee Ki-Woong will be married this week," his son said more seriously this time.

"And?"

"We will kidnap the bride," he said as if he were proud of himself. His father didn't understand it at first, but then he realized it, and he began to smile broadly. Their smiles were now similar to each other.

~~~~~~~

"Mom, what do you think of these?" asked son his mom. ,, Mom? He noticed that his mother had begun to pour great tears of joy out of her eyes.

,, Son S-sorry. I just ... I'm really happy you're going to marry. "

Jimin smiled softly and took his mother into his arms.