Chapter 7

When we get in the movie theater lobby,we look to see what is playing at this time and we only have three options so we go with 'The Hunger Games- Mocking Jay'

"Hey, we're over here!" Isaac yells over the crowd to get his friends attention.

When they reach us Isaac tells them all what we picked and they all agree that they are fine with it. The two girls are exactly how I pictured them, way prettier than me. I have seen Jessie before so I know the other one must be Ashley. Jessie has long blonde hair with purple tips and is wearing a black dress that shows all her curves and reaches about four or five inches below her thigh and Ashley has plain long dirty blonde hair and is wearing a emerald green dress that isn't as tight as Jessie's but it is shorter.

" Hello and welcome to the mega theater.What can I do for you guys?" The girl at the front desk asks as we all stand in line.

" Hi, can we have six tickets to Hunger games/ mocking jay?" I say answering for all of us.

I got my allowance last week and I haven't spent any money in awhile so I'm stacked.

" That will be $30." She says and I take out my credit card only to have Harry snatch it from the girl and replace it with his and he gives mine back to me.

" This movies on me." He says winking which Isaac obviously sees and he quickly puts his arm around my waist and we start walking.

After we split up all the tickets and show them to the person at the rope. he tells us "first room on the left" and we all head into it and I decide that I want popcorn. After I find out where we are going to sit at I tell them that I will be back.

" Where are you going?" Isaac asks

"Just to get some popcorn."

"Okay be careful" he says giggling and I roll my eyes before I begin to walk again.

" Hey wait up." A voice comes from behind me.

When I turn around Zayn is coming my way.

" I'm getting hungry so I might as well come with you." He says as he finally gets beside me.

"Okay" Is all I say and we walk up to the concession stand.

"Hello how can I help you two." The boy at the stand says and he looks familiar.

" Can I have one large popcorn and....." I start hoping Zayn will finish.

" A coke and two bags of Sweedish fish." He finishes just like I hoped he would.

" Ok that will be $15.23 " the boy says and I automatically recognize his voice.

" Louis right?" I say and his head snaps up in shock.

" Yea but wh.." He starts but I cut him off.

" We are in the same science and geometry classes and we always finish our test first." I say hoping to jog his memory.

" Oh. Katherine right ?" He asks cheerfully as he continues to make my popcorn.

" Yep the one and only." I say giggling and Zayn rolls his eyes.

" Well nice seeing you Kat." He says as he hands me my popcorn and Zayn grabs the other stuff.

" Umm I haven't paid yet." I say and he is snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, right" he says as I hand him my card but just like the others my card is snatched and replaced by another.

" Your not paying Kat you're a guess." Zayn says and I roll my eyes in annoyance.