Chapter 11

" Oh, my gosh." Is all I can say when I see a ground with whiskey bottles all over and a past out Liam.

He doesn't drink so something must have happened after we talked. I rushed over to him and start to shake him lightly.

"Liam are you okay." I whisper to him, trying to hold back tears. I have never seen him reckless ever and it's not a good sight.

"Liam wake up, what happened." I shake him again but I don't get an answer. " I'll be right back. " I tell him before I quickly get up and run for the bathroom.

I'm lucky that there is no one in there when I barge in. I quickly grab a rag from the closet and wet it. I then run to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

" Move out of my fucking way." I say to the person that's in front of the refrigerator. They quickly move out of the way and I grab three bottles of water.

I speed walk back to the room and he is still in the same spot. I lock the door behind me so no one would see him like this. I know he would never want to be seen like this.

" Liam.... Wake up." I whimper as I dab the wet rag on his forehead.

He moves a little as I keep dabbing his face with the rag.

" Liam can you here me? It's Kat what happened." I let a tear fall as I look down at him.

" Kat?" He mumbles as his eyes finally open. He begins to blink trying to take in what's going on.

" Yea I'm here, what happened Liam?" More tears start to fall.

" I.... I can't remember." He looks up at me. " Are you okay. W- why are you crying." He tries to wipe a tear from my face but his hand falls back to his side. From his weak state that he's in, his brain isn't functioning properly.

" Don't worry about me, let's try and sit you up okay?" I sniffle a little as he nods.

" Okay on the count of three. One, two, three." I help him sit up and scoot back to lean on the bed.

" Can you remember anything Liam, anything at all?" I twisted the cap off a bottle of water and handed it to him.

" Thank you." He says before gulping down some of the water.

" All I can remember is talking to you and then...." His words are slurred and he tries to remember what happened.

" And then what? Who made you angry?I have never seen you so reckless." I let another tear slip and I begin to whimper as the images of Liam past out and not able to respond replay in my mind.

" I can't remember." He looks over at me worried.

"Hey come here." He pulls me down to his level and wipes the tears off my face. " I'm alright Kat. Look at me I'm fine." He tilts my chin towards him and smiles at me.

" I know it's... You really scared me. You can barely move. I should have stayed with you instead of going back to party." I start to cry again.

" It's not your fault. I should have just told you what I was going to tell you instead of being a wimp." He grumbles at himself.

" What were you going to tell me?" I ask him.

" Let's not talk about it right now, okay." He wipes another tear from my cheek.

" Alright. I'm going to go ask if we can stay tonight since you can't drive home, okay?" I try to calm down before I walk out of the room.

" Carter....Louis!" I yell as I walk through the crowd of people.