Chapter 4: Over Again

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Tine ignored Sarawat like a plaque.

Eversince he found out about the whole twinflame thing, he treated Sarawat like a stranger.

He did not see him and no, he was not in the house and no, he didn't know anyone with the name 'Sarawat'.

His thoughts were and mess and he couldn't even talk to his friends.

They knew nothing about psychic things and it would give him more frustration rather than giving comfort.

Overthinking?

Duh, that's his middle name.

The thing he yearned for came to him. This was what he always wanted. Meeting his other half.

Keyword 'was'.

But not anymore. Not when it turned out to his arrogant stepbrother.

Things went from 0-100 real quick. What was he supposed to do now?

Tell Sarawat about this whole twinflame thing and risk getting scary glares from the younger male for the rest of his life??

Nuh uh. He wouldn't be able to handle it.

That's when he thought of ignoring the younger male. It was the only option available at the moment.

Tine and Sarawat start off on the wrong foot and that made it easier. He didn't feel bad for ignoring the latter.

The said male always stayed in his room all day long. Tine just had to note down the time when he went to get food so as to avoid meeting with him.

It's been eight days since they last met at the bar and nothing changed. Sarawat still went to the bar every night and come back home past midnight.

As for Tine, he didn't even go the bar anymore. He knew he'd see Sarawat and his gang there. Not to mention, his friends got along too well with them.

He just stayed in his room, laying on bed and playing some games and in the evening he'd watch T.V with Third and Type. The rest were out to work.

At the moment, he was downstairs watching T.V with Third. Type was out to buy groceries.

They were watching a horror movie, huddled together on the couch with a blanket to cover themselves whenever a ghosts appear.

Tine would jump whenever the ghost appeared and he would jump again because of Third's scream. It was scarier than the ghost

The movie was titled 'Pet Cemetery'. About some cat that died and got reborn. Then it killed it's owner, who got reborn again. And then she killed her whole family, who unfortunately, did not get reborn.

Just then, a ghost appeared making Tine cover his face with the blanket.

"Is it gone yet, P'?" He asked Third still covering his eyes.

"I don't know. You look." Third shot back, he was also doing the same as Tine, covering his eyes with the blankets.

Tine sighed before taking the covers off. Instead of facing the T.V., he came to face to face with Sarawat.

That was enough to startle the hell out of him and he jumped before pulling the covers up to hide himself.

That action gave an impact on Third and the said man got startled as well and held the covers tighter.