Chapter 6: Dumb

3rd Person's P.O.V

Sarawat stood there dumbfounded. Thousands of thoughts were running across his mind in a fraction of seconds. And all he could point out was 'What the fuck just happened?'

He knew what happened. He knew what Tine did. He was all aware of that. It's just that his brain couldn't catch up with the amout of suprises Tine was giving him in a short period of time. One moment he admitted he had a date with a girl from uni and the next moment he kissed Sarawat.

The younger male knew Tine kissed him to ease his anger and disappointment. And sadly, it was working. Tine exactly knew how to comfort him. But all he could think was 'Did he like me back?'

This question has been lingering his mind for as long as he can remember but he never had the guts to voice it out. It has always been him silently questioning himself whenever he felt Tine's presence.

The elder male managed to put him in a bliss whenever he is around. Even the mere mention of his name could bring a wide smile on his face and make him happy without a reason.  He was whipped and he knew that himself.

And when Tine kissed him out of the blue, he wasn't sure how to react. Sure he had always wondered how it would feel to kiss the elder male. Not to mention, he even had a dream of kissing Tine. But he never imagine it'd happen in reality. Like never.

He always thought that being more than brothers with Tine would only be a beautiful dream. The dream he had zero hopes on. So he just smiled dumbly whenever Tine did something silly like he always did. Sometimes he'd flirt with him unconciously and Tine would be too dense and oblivious to realize it. Yet Sarawat never complained. He loved whatever Tine did and that's a fact.

By the time Sarawat could get his thoughts straight, Tine was already out of the house. And by the time he reached out of the house, he could see Tine's car disappearing down the road. He groaned in frustration, kicking the bucket in front of him in frustration.

"Why would you bully the poor bucket?"

Sarawat aburtly turned around only to see Third and his mom giving him a questioning look. Sarawat internally groaned, he didn't wanna deal with them at the moment. He was about to brush them off but suddenly remember that Tine hated it when he does that. The elder male requested him to be polite and try to interact without being mean. And like always  he couldn't say no.

He just stared blankly at them without a word and was just secretly hoping they'd ask something so he could answer without seeming rude. He didn't wanna disappoint Tine even if he wasn't there to witness.

"Did you guys have a fight?" Third asked looking like aa curious puppy.

Of course, it could be called a fight. More like a jealous high school student in love. His crush was too dumb to realize his feelings and got himself heartbroken.

Yeah, he saw the look on Tine's face. It was clear that the elder was disappointed, heartbroken and even ashamed. But Sarawat was too caught up on the thought that he couldn't react. You couldn't blame him because when we are genuinely in love and this happens, you would've reacted the same.

Sarawat ruffled his hair in fustration. Now that Third mentioned it, he finds it more unsettling. And the thing here is, he shouldn't be too obvious. If you're thinking he's scared of coming out of the closet. It's a big no. He just didn't wanted to make sure Tine was okay with it. He didn't wanna trouble him with some homophobic people in the house. Tine was fragile and it was his responsibility to make sure the elder was safe from any sorts of troubles.