Chapter 1: Lie

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Ai Fong! Turn it off! what the hell?" Tine shouted at this dumb friend.

The other just looked at him with a surprised face.

"You dummy! Turn it off now!"
Fong just stared at him confused but paused the video he was watching.

"I'm just watching hentai. Why are you so pissed?"

"Hentai my ass! Did you hear any sound??"

Fong just shook his head.

"Nah. It's a mute video. No sound." He said simling innocently.

"Seriously?"

Fong just nodded resuming the video.

Tine just shook his head. Fong couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

He sighed and snatched the phone from Fong's hand and paused the video before Fong started being an overdramtic bitch.

"Senpai I need to finish my hentai please." Fong said pouting.

Tine scrunched up his nose in a disgusted manner. He's just a small bean.

"You're playing it through the bluetooth speaker. Ai Fong! Your parents are downstairs."

That's when Fong's eyes widen in realization and his jaw dropped. He was panicking.

Fong is 100% sure his mom and dad heard and they'd be up here in no time, asking about it.

And he's about to get a nice beating.

"What am i gonna do Tine?"

Tine just shrugged and laughed at Fong. His expression was hilarious.

"I warned ya' Ai Fong!"

Fong went from being miserable to a cunning fox in a few seconds. And the other male knew what he was thinking.

Tine gave Fong the 'You gotta be kidding me.' look. Fong just gave him a creepy simle.

"Oh hell no! I ain't doing that."

"Please Tine." Fong begged giving Tine his puppy eyes.

Tine just shook his head.

"Ai Tine Please." Fong tried again but Tine just mouthed a small yet determined 'no'.

But Fong exactly knew how to bribe Tine.

"I'll treat you lunch for a week. Deal."

Tine just sighed. He could never refuse to free food. He loves food so much. Correction.

Free Food.

Tine knew what Fong was upto but he ain't gonna let him off easily.

"You're gonna pay for the weekend drinks too. Deal."

"Heartless Bastard." Fong muttered.

Tine, Fong, Ohm, and Phuak would drink in the weekends. They would take turns to pay. It was Tine's treat this time.

Tine just gave Fong his signature smile.

"Ok Fine. Deal."

They sealed the deal by hitting each other on the head and a small 'ouch' to wrap it up.