Chapter 3: Twinflame

3rd Person's P.O.V

His intense eyes made Tine hold his breath unconciously. And the elder male was just wondering again why scary people have such intense eyes.

Sarawat didn't need to have those intense eyes, he already looked scary and mysterious without it.

When their eyes meet, the elder of the two quickly adverted his gaze. He didn't have the strength.

Seeing this Sarawat almost felt bad. His friends pulled an unexpected act and it even took him by suprise. See how the hyper duo freak out when they find out the two are stepbrothers.

The younger male planned on keeping this a secret for a while, it was fun how they shipped him with Tine. And also, Tine's reaction was priceless. Sarawat liked it.

And there he questioned himself, 'Why do i like it?'

He was used to being surrounded by fake people and it seems to him that Tine is the only one genuine with everything.

Just so you know, fate have a way of bringing two people togther. Whether it was a blessing or a painful lesson, it was for them to find out.

Maybe if Tine first met Sarawat in a bar or in a market or anywhere else, they would just pass by each other without a word.

Because duh, Sarawat never payed attention to anything or anyone. It was always people noticing him and giving him all their attention just beacuse he looked intriguing and handsome.

And even if someone did manage to get his attention, it will be the last time he gets it. The next moment, he won't be interested anymore.

But in case of Tine, it was the other way round. Sure Tine did take notice of Sarawat, but the younger did too. And that was not the last time he got his attention.

Sarawat explains this as 'He reminds me of my past self.' and it's not wrong. Tine reminded him of the past he wanted to forget. And that's why he thought he disliked the elder male.

But hey, there's a first time for everything. What comes next is still a mystery, soon to be revealed. We just have to be patient.

We all know fate have a way to twist things up. Most of the things don't go as we plan. It always suprise us with the best or the worst. And we have to accept it. There's no escape.

Fate had given Sarawat the worst it could at a very young age and he silently prayed that everything would go smooth from there.

As for Tine, he was living the best life. Not a thing to worry about. He had yet to experience the ultimate knockdown, the ones that life offer you when things go too well for your liking.

Could he have ever imagined? That the one he will grow to love the most will wipe out his sanity and moreover, the bright smile he wore everyday.

And come again, could Sarawat ever imagine he would let Tine go through the same he did 4 years ago? No.

Putting all those aside, nothing could stop the growing feelings one had for another. Because when one genuinely falls in love, it's never easy to let go.