mr grey will see you now.

i woke up to to amazing green eyes standing over me i gasped and jumped, witch resulted in me hitting my head off of his .. "damnit" i miuttered, " do you always do this to girls you bring home?" he chuckled , a sound witch made my heart drop, "nope, only pretty ones " he joked , i blushed and got out of bed i was in last night sclothes , ( thankfully)  i stood there for a moment and then relized i had nothing better to do so i took of my jeans and shirt and crawled into bed, i moved over so there was room for another and i patted the bed while looking up at him, he looked skeptic and i added " no not anything like that , just wanna talk, you havent given much of a chance to do that in the last year and half" he just looked at me for what seemed like forever then turned and walked away, my heart droped into my stomach , then instead of leaving he opened his dresser and pulled out a pair of small boxers and turned and tossed them to me, " if you want me to behave put thoes on please" he stated with his voice a little deeper and quitetly, i giggled and took the boxers and pulled them on, " god there so fucking comfy ... jeeze "

He walked across the room tords me and unbuttoned his jeans and they dropped to the floor , my eyes got wide, i cant say i dint get butterflies , it was that summer all over again, he crawled in and pulled me close so my hips i giggled and then burst in to laughter as i relized this romantic gesture was a full out tickle attack i rolled around till i was on top of him i sat up and straddled him, " why did you leave me. why dint you keep in touch?why did you just stop. that year was so hard not knowing what i did wrong ..." i just let all the words come out then i dint even relize i was crying but nope. my eyes had to betray me..

then i couldent take it anymore i wanted adam. zech wouldent ever be what adam was to me , part of me knew this was a lie  but i dint care , i got up and briskly foud the bathroom and hit #1 on spead dail. and the second he answered i apoligized ans started to cry .