PMS and liars..

it took me longer then 20 minutes but i found my way back to the bar were zach and i had headed back to his place and got my car.

in it i found my phone car charger and plugged in my phone and 5 msg's poped up

4 from adam .

" when u getting her bbe"

"bbe plz answer"

" i miss you"

" im thinking of you;)"

well thats gross i thought, and one from zach.

"i love you to . thought you should know .sorry about what hapened between us . if theres any way i can make this work or even just be a shoulder to cry on i will be . i miss you penquin ... "

i started to tear up again , i clicked out of text and turned onmy music and played " another you another way " by againstthe currant cover "

i pulled away from the bar and headed to adams , " thank god we have our own apartments " i thought , beacaue im NOT staying with him for a while , when i got there he came out front to see me. we shared a look that said were not talking about it the past is in the past . so we headed up to his apartment and drank wine and talked , it kept popping into my head that this would be more fun with zach and i kept seeing his face as the night got later , i even started to crave his touch at one point , adam leaned over to kiss me and i kissed him back., when he picked me up and pushed me into a wall and kissed my neck , i let him when he stated taking of my shirt i was a mess of hormones , he looked at the shirt" who's is this ?! he asked somewhat acusigly , remember my high school friend zach? forgot to mention i bumped ino him. and when i found out you were fucking jess i went to his plae got drunk and slept . he looked awkward for a minute and then i rapped my legs around him and pulled him closer. We fucked only once  before he was tired , so he went to bed , meanwhile i lounged naked in his apartment and drank whine from the bottle , this was the best sex i had had in a while and it was beacause i thought of zach for the intre time. 

eventually i got up theguts to text him back, of course i was drunk and still really tigly from when he kissed me earlyer so i sent him a pick of my leggs saying " naked penquins can get cold .. what do you suggest ?" i had a text back within the minute . " perhaps a warm bath or a shower.. but the pick i got was him in his boxers with quite the boner " i giggled and texted back , ' just had shitty sex, nothing like what we used to do " then " what are you doing tonight " i dint even think twice , before i sent it .