walking a thin line

i regretted it the second i sent it ..

what was i doing? but there was somthing about zach that made me want to walk 1000 miles just to see him , just to hear his voice, i get butterflies in my stomach eveytime i see him , i want to wrap my arms around him and breathe in his  smell . "god what am i thinking?!"

* bing!* i look down at my screen , an adress and instructions , " dress pretty , not to classy but T and blue jeans are fine "

confused i get dressed and aply a light layer of make up , i take my hair out of my pony tail, it was past my chest lenghth and still straight from yesterday , i looked in the mirror , i needed somthing more... pretty . i ended up fish tail braiding my hair to the left side of my head , it showed off my jawline i was still slitly buzzed and just genraly excited to see zach again ,  i sent a pic of my outfit and make up to zach asking if it was to much , 

*bing!* " no, its just perfect :)!!" it said, i smilig getting butterflies in my chest ,  i sent hima text saying id be there in 15 , then i went into adams room and wondered if i should shake him awake or not , i was reaching out to shake him to tell him i was leaving when his pone went off, i got a sick feeling in my stomach as i reached for his phone , it was under his contacts as " babe;)" and it said it was a picture message , " thats funny" i dont remember sending him a picture , i opened it and droped the phone , the picture was jess, in nothing else but a tie, her finger was hooked in her mouth and i backed away slowly , as i left the apartment i grabbed anything that was mine beacause i wassent coming back in in a while , i left a note saying i needed space and not to call me id call him when i was ready " i got in the car and put on" get over it ' by avril lavinge  

don't turn around i'm sick and tired of you'r face, it fine in good its casting over just one of thoes things you'll have to get over, dont go and get me mad , im slipping down a slide i did enjoy the ride until you lyed to me "

i was tearing up as i reached the adress that zach had sent me , it was a house... i turned off my engine and texted him " im here "   i dint get a reply so i got out of the car and heade up to the house and knocked , i herd somone thumping down the stairs and then the door opened , it was zach but he had obviosly just come out of the shower , his hair was wet and he only had a towel  but it was really low and i could see his very promint v-line, I couldent help but look him up and down , his amazing half toned body and how his hair was messy and all over the place spiked up , his eyes were the part i couldent tear my eyes away from , i fely different when i was around him, happy, and safe , it was like i knew he liked the real me, he turned a bit read ad apoligized , " i just thought i would shower before you came over , the was looking down stuttering  a bit and i smilied , " its ok " :) " its a nice veiw " i said flirtatiosly " i held up a bottle of vodka i brought , " i wassent sure what i was coming to thought i should be pre pared , "  he laughed , " lets go get drunk ,  " he said, he gestured for me to come in as iwalked by him i sliped on water and went down, getting mud from my shoes all over my jeans , i cursed for not bringing another pair , zach laughed and helped me up , " c'mon lets go find u pants "

i walked out of his room in a pair of borrowed boxers, being summer it was warm and this was the only thinh that fit me , we went downstairs not being able to go out yet beacause my jeans were in the wash, we sat on the bed and put on  a movie while eating pizza and vodka , i got buzzed past and i was laughing so hard at somthing he said at one point  i also toppled of the bed and he pulld me back on, i was really close to him and i knew he was turned on beacausei could feel it, he layed me down and layed down next to me , i had an impulse and i snuggled close to him , he put his arms around me and kissed my neck  i rolled on top of him my leggs spread so i could feel him and make a small noise in the back of my thought,  i knew i shouldent but his lips on my neck and my collerbone were driving me crazy i grinded down in circles feeling him , he pulled my shirt off as i grinded him i lifted my self slideing off is pants, i quickly stripped wanting all of him right now , he pushed my hands bove my head restraining me and kissing my neck sucking my collernone and nipples , he was on top of me so ispread my leggs so that i culd tease him i rapped my leggs around him pulling him into he he sucked my neck harder and i moaned , i gasped when i felt him inside of me, i was making noises and was lost in  the feeling of him trusting into me , he kept hitting all the right thoughts , i knew i should be thinking about my futer with adam and that i should be craeful but honestly my only thoughts were" holy sht why dose this feel so good" and "i think im going to cum ,"when i did i tighted and he gasped " holy fuck ur so hot and tight " and then we came together just lying there together leggs tagnled and breathing heavy him still pulsing within me.

what have i done ...