Getting caught

It was 12 noon, I was standing at the side of the road waiting for my panipuri, wearing a leather jacket in hot summers cause fashion dude.

But the panipuri owner wasn't impressed that much from my devine fashion and was hardly turning to feed my little tummy.

I was watching everyone pass by the road in this hot afternoon doing their precious works like eating panipuri?

"Kitne hi kaam hote hai logo ko aajkal. Is papi pet ka saval na hota to me to niklu hi na gar se bahar 4 mahine. Huh!" I was talking to myself which had to happen the exact time the bhaiya turned to me. Wow. Great. Now he's gonna think I'm mentally ill. Aghhh!

I was halfway on my mission eating when a large car (nah, not Lamborghini. It was just Toyota) came and stopped beside me from which some goon type people got out. But these goons looked different, like sexy kind of goons, with a good dressing sense. I'll say I was impressed.

My impressed expressions were inversely proportional to the distance between us now.

So basically, to be honest, they pulled me from my hand and dragged me to the car, obviously after getting out the money from me of that food. The operation was really fast that I didn't get a chance to speak until we got in the car and the doors went shut. That panipuri guy was more freaked out than me, seriously.

"What are you guys doing? Firstly leave my jacket please, your hands are wet from sweat. Ahh, that rhymes. And second thing, who the hell are you?" I asked with so much of curiosity, cause who wouldn't be curious, I was getting KIDNAPPED!!!!

"Just shut up and sit where you are. (Like I was gonna move in the other seat!) Don't you feel ashamed doing things like this?" The girl spoke up with a harsh tone.

"Personally I'm ashamed of so many things I do, but can you be a little specific?" I really didn't know in which shit i was.

"Arey, Khun kar diya ekto, aur upar se itni English me puch rahi ho kya kiya?" A fat tiny guy spoke up.

"Whatttttt? Khun? Maine koi khun nahi kiya buddy. Koi galatfemi hui lagti hai aap logon ko." I tried to explain.

"Han har khuni yahi to kehta hai." The girl said to that fat guy.

"Han Purvi" the fat guy replied. So the girl's name was Purvi. Got that.

"And who are you guys by the way?" I asked.

"We are from CID." Purvi replied.

"How can I believe you?" I asked again pissing them off now.

"Ye dekho." That fat guy showed me a batch (which had a photo of the cover of my story, haha) of him which was of CID. So his name was Pankaj. So we had two persons of kanya rashi.

"Arey, sachhi me tum to CID se ho." I said.

"Han to mazak thodi na chal raha hai yahan par!" Pankaj said.

"Areyyyyy, you guys don't know me. I'm.." but as I was about to finish the guy sitting besides the driver (who was silent for a long time) spoke up.

"And we don't even want to know. Ye bade ghar ke bachhe bhi na. I hate these kind of people. " he spoke.

"Haan sir. Sahi kaha aapne." Purvi said.

She called him sir, to which my intelligent mind came to know that he was the senior of them both cause both of them were calling each other by names.

"Meri bat to suno maha gyanio." I tried to spoke up but then again Purvi interrupted this time.

"You are insulting us now." She said.