Shade #34

A/n : This chapter is a little emotional.

"Noooooooooooo" I screamed.

"No no no no.. don't...do..don't" I said in my sleep feeling all alone.

Kavin woke up from that and looked at me. It took him some time to analyse the situation and realise that I was having a nightmare. He broke the pillow wall and rushed to my side of the bed.

"I'm begging just stop it. Noooo. Don't do that to her." I didn't realise I was crying. I got jerked awake. All so scared. Feeling so helpless. When two hands held me by side.

"Shhhhh" he said calmly. Slowly putting me into a hug.

I was so scared and sweaty. I couldn't speak after waking up actually.

"Nothing. That was nothing. Just a bad dream. Look, I'm here. Everything is fine." He said in a soothing tone. I was still crying.

"You are not alone. Shhh. Calm down. Calm down. Shhh. " he said to make me calm down.

"You..kn...ow.." I was stuttering.

"Hey hey. It's fine. I don't need any explanation. It's all good. Good right now. All good things. Just forget that." He said caressing me.

He loosened his grip but I tightened it more. Knowing that, he tightened it even more.

"Just a sec." He said. Moving to the side table and taking the glass of water.

He held the glass and gave me some water. My hands were shaking. He just laid me down and placed his hand on my forehead, soothingly.

"Everything is alright. I'm here. I'm here." His words were constantly echoing in my ears making me forget about the dream.

He was leaving to sleep when I held his hand. "Don't...l..eave." I said.

"I'm here. Not going anywhere. " said kavin and slept beside, pulling over the warm blanket, cuddling me.

I held him really tight. I was afraid he might leave and I'll be alone again.

He was constantly caressing me. Removing those hairs from my forehead, muttering "nothing to worry. I'm here." That's exactly what I wanted at that time.

I always have those nightmares. But the only thing I don't have is a company, who can say these things to me. I just needed a hand right now.

Cuddled up, we both went into black again.

We were peacefully sleeping when a phone call disturbed. Actually, that's when we realised it was 9 in the morning.

Kavin was sleeping with one arm below my head and other one tangled with mine on top of his stomach. (I'm really bad at describing things)

When we heard the ring and woke up, the first thing we did was separating. That was really embarrassing. I mean with the guy you work with and especially the one you hate?

Kavin got up and took the phone. The way he was talking I bet that was acp sir.

"Yes sir." Said kavin.

"Kya? To ek aur din? Okay sir. Bye sir." He said.

"Um.. what did he say?" I asked still shyly.

"Wo jo party thi na wo un logo ne...kal ko kar di hai." He said same as me.

"Hm" I said.

"I'm just gonna, uh get a shower. " saying that he rushed into the bathroom.

I also took a shower and worn a big comfy long sleeved blue tshirt and some tight jeans.