Kuch to gadbad hai!

Kavin stopped the car infront of my house and I got out without uttering a single word. I was going when he pulled my hand.

"Mujse nahi kahogi andar aane ko?" He asked but I was trying to loosen his grip.

His grip was too tight to get loosened by me. And when I couldn't do it, i started crying. He instantly caught me in a hug caressing me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear. I was still crying.

"I should not have acted like that. I know. But I can't see you like this! And the worst thing is that, I can't even help you!" He said.

"I..I was..scared of you!" I said sobbing.

"I'm so sorry. I promise I won't do that again." He said kissing my forehead.

"Tumhe bhi yahi..lagta..hai na..ki" I couldn't complete because of crying.

"Noo. There is nothing wrong with you. Sirf thoda sa stress hai, jo ki door ho jaega 2 din me. They will help you cope with it. Uske bad pakka tumhe ghar la denge." Kavin said.

He took me inside and stayed at my home that night, because he said he can't leave me like that! How romantic!

After taking my accessories for 2 days, we were ready to go for the hospital.

We did some formalities and then they addressed a room to me. We were sitting inside the room when kavin got a call from acp sir. Acp sir needed him there.

"It's okay. I'll be fine!" I said assuring him for the 5th time and then he left.

"Kitna boring sa room hai! Koi painting hi laga dete. Huh!" I said to myself when a nurse came putting something on the table.

"Miss Keith, here are your pills. Have them after the lunch please!" She said leaving.

"Abhi do min nahi hui muje aae, aur abhi se pills!" I said but she was gone.

Kuch zyada hi Ajeeb nahi hai ye log?

I had the lunch and took those pills. I was checking my phone when my head started to get heavy and I started to fall unconscious.

Kavin's pov

I completed the work and got ready to go to the hospital.

She was going through so much lately, I was hoping she gets better. I even brought some chocolates and flowers for her.

When I went into her room, she was sleeping.  The nurse told me not to disturb, but I went in anyway.

"Oh my munchkin..." she looks so cute while asleep. I put those flowers and chocolates on the table when I heard her saying my name.

"Kavin" she whispered.

"Hey hey hey no need to wake up." I said but she got up. Cause she's Keith!

"I don't remember when I fell asleep " she said.

"Achha! Chalo koi bat nahi. Are you feeling well?" I asked.

"Han lag to raha hai." She said.

"You saw him again?" He asked.

"Nope." She said and I got happy.

"That's great!" I said.

"Yea, everything is great, I'm just getting bored here. Matlab dekho yar room dekho tum, kya hi banaya hai. Na TV hai na koi cheez.  In diwaro ke to kan bhi nahi lagte!" She said complaining.

"Han par me hu na abhi!" I said when a nurse came in.

"Sorry sir, but you'll have to go now. We can't let you meet her from now on." Nurse said.