Afterthought

First of all, I hope everyone is happy from the ending of this book as endings need to be beautiful, right?

But there comes the afterthought of what could have taken place if the story would have gone ahead!

In this book also, there are questions like how did Keith survive? And why she chose KD pathak over CID? Will she hide from the cid all her life or once in this beautiful time she'll meet her first love again? In which surroundings will kavin and Purvi start their new life? And what will happen if Keith returns in their life? Will she be able to make some new bonds or the old ones don't want to break this easily?

This all cannot be put into this one story as extras don't work everytime. But that's why sequels are for!

Yes, a sequel. Long story short, if this story gets more appreciation, as well as a few more reads and votes, I'll surely think of providing a sequel.

It's not just about votes, but it gives the writers motivation to write more, write good.

To be honest, every writer has a desire that his/her story gets recognised.

I would have stopped writing this story in the middle if I haven't got the reader's love! And that's why I thanked each and every person who was there till the end. Yes, your reads matter, your votes matter, you matter to the writer!

It is a little difficult to plot a whole story which already has some impressions on the reader's mind, but it becomes easy and joyous if little love is splashed!

So comment down and let me know if you guys want a sequel to this book!

And also tell me if you want more introduction and story of adaalat and KD :)

And if this book will do a good performance, I'll surely provide another book. Pinky promise!