Wut?

Flashback from the hotel room (Goa)

Kavin's pov

"Batao Purvi kya hua?" I asked as she closed the door.

"Wo kavin, Mujee tumhe kuch batana hai." She said with worried expressions.

"Han kya hua? Aisi Kya bat thi jo tum muje yahan leke aai?" I asked.

"I know maine jo kiya hai wo galat hai, lekin..."she stopped.

"Kya lekin Purvi? Aur aisa kya kiya tumne?" I asked.

"Aesha...ke plan me..maine madad ki thi." She said stuttering.

"What? Are you..? Why?" I asked so many questions.

"Kavin, I have always loved you. Even after you broke up with me, my love has never ended for you kavin. I can't and don't want to loose you." she said.

"This is not clearing my doubts right now." I said.

"Tum aur Keith ek dusre ke nazdeek aa rahe the. Aur isi vajah se maine us plan me sath diya and I'm really guilty for that. Muje aisa nahi karna chahie tha." She said.

I was finding words to say as this was too much for me to know.

"I still love you kavin." She said out of nowhere.

"What? You know I'm with her." I said.

"I know. But I can't help it. And the truth is that I'll always have my little heart pumping for you. Whether you do or not." She said while a few tears flew down from her face.

I can't see her crying. I don't know why, but I can't. Even when we were together, I always tried my best that those golu molu cheeks never get wet. And today she is crying and I can't help her.

Did I made a wrong decision proposing Keith? As my heart still cares for Purvi. But that innocent child has never seen love also! I'm confused.

"I need to go Purvi." I said as I was not able to see her in pain.

"Okay" she said and I rushed out of the room.

End of the flashback

Ugh. I'm so confused about Purvi. She still loves me. She still cares for me. She even participated in a sin for me. Just for me! I don't know what to do.

I know things got out of our hands and that's why we broke up. But sometimes I think, it would have been easy if I tried to tell her about her behaviour. And what if it was me who was not giving her enough love? That's why she started being possessive.  It was all my fault and I blamed Purvi for all that. I was responsible for her behaviour towards me.

And who knows where is Keith! I found everywhere for her. Calling her from morning and she isn't receiving. I hope she isn't in any problem again.

Third person's pov

"Pata nahi sir. Uska phone switched off hai aur ghar par bhi nahi hai wo." Kavin said.

"Aakhari location kahan thi?" Daya sir asked.

"Uske ghar hi thi sir. Lekin wahan koi nahi tha." Said dush.

"Kahi wo usika to plan nahi hai?" Purvi asked.

"Kiska uska?" Asked daya sir.

"Aesha ka.." she said slowly.

"What? Lekin wo too.." kavin got confused with 13 others.

"Goa me muje ek phone aaya tha. Jo ki shayad usi ka tha. Aur Keith ne hi muje bataya tha ki aesha suicide nahi kar sakti. Shayad ye usi ka kam hai." Purvi said.

"Ek minute ek minute. Ye sab kya hai? Phone tumhe kyu aaya tha? Aur Keith ne bataya aur ye sab?" Acp sir now asked jumping into the conversation.

"Wo sir...bat ye hai ki..maine ek bar uski..uski madad ki thi...Keith ko kid..kidnap karne me" purvi said.

"Tumne uski madad ki thi? I can't believe this!" Acp sir said getting angry.

"Han..but..sir muje itne bade plan ke bareme nahi pata tha sir. Sachhi sir." She said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Ab kaise bharosa kare tum par? Kaise?" Acp sir said in his regular acp tone.

"Sir Purvi ne jo bhi kuch kiya hai uske piche personal reason hai sir. Uska baki sab me koi hath nahi hai." Kavin said defending Purvi.

"Sir..me beshak use napasand karti thi sir. Lekin muje nahi pata tha ki aesha Keith ko marne ka plan bana rahi thi. Me to kafi dar gai thi jab ye plan aage badhata chala gaya. Aur usi waqt maine chhod diya. Lekin fir goa me call aaya ki muje ek aur kam karna padega, warna wo log cid ko sab bata denge. Par maine mana kar diya aur khud hi kavin ko sab bata diya." Purvi explained.

"To fir pata lagao, pata lagao ki kis number se aaya tha wo call. Aur location maloom karo. Aakhir hai kon ye?" Acp sir ordered sachin.

"Yes sir" sachin said leaving. He started to find the location of the number.

"Sir ye number to is jungle me bata raha hai abhi. Yahan dekhie" he said after 5 minutes.

"To der kis baat ki, aaj pakad hi lete hai is shatir lomdi ko jisne cid se panga liya. Chalo jungle!" Acp sir ordered and everyone got ready.

Everyone reached at the jungle in no time. They were still finding the exact location by tablet, when they saw someone disguised in a dupatta, working on the phone.

"Are aap log yahan?" That girl asked still covering her face.

"Han hum yahan! Wo sab chhodo, aakhir ho kaun tum? Muh dikhai to karo zara apni!" Acp sir said and signalled shreya to uncover that girl.

"Are rukie rukie. Aap kyu kasht karengi. Me khud batati hu na!" The girl said and started removing the cover from her face.

As she uncovered her face, everyone got shocked to see who was in front of them.
_____________________________________________

Who can it be? And why were they  shocked after she revealed her face?

Kya hamare avengers is loki ko pakdne me kamiyab ho paenge?

And and what about those mixed feelings of kavin?

Truth to come yet ;)