Prologue

Everyone was sleeping like a baby, except for Rapunzel and Karina. Karina couldn't sleep, so Rapunzel had to tell her a story about when she had long hair.
"That is when we saved everyone from Zhan Tiri and I was able to bring everyone back to life.," Rapunzel told Karina.
She asked, "You saved everyone, including Cassandra??"
"Yeah," Rapunzel replied. "I saved her, too." They both smiled at each other and this is what made Karina curious.
She asked, "Rapsy, do you miss having your long hair and have that power?" The question made Rapunzel think about it. She actually does miss it and she miss those adventures.
So she replied, "Yes. I miss have my long hair. I miss having all those great adventures. I mean, it is fun being queen, but I miss the fighting and everything else." It made her depressed. Karina had her head on Rapunzel's lap.
Karina said with a sigh, "I wish that you had that hair back. I really want to see you on adventures. I think it would be awesome." Once she said that, her eyes glowed black. She stood there still and she heard what Rapunzel was said.
"If only," Rapunzel said. She stayed silence for a hot second. "Well, off to bed." Karina's turned back to normal and she climbed up to her bed and Rapunzel tucked her in.
Karina said, "Good night, Rapunzel." Rapunzel kissed her on the forehead.
"Good night," she said. She left the room and turned off the light. Karina was drifting off to sleep...