Chapter 1

It was dark and Varian couldn't see. Then there was a fire circling around him. That is when he saw 2 other people. He ran to them and he knows that it is Karina and Kayla. They also seen Varian running to them.
Once he caught up, he asked, "What are you two doing here?"
Karina replied, "I don't know, but what are we doing here?" They were close to each other.
Kayla saw a big figure and once it got closer, she said, "Guys, someone is coming." And before they move, the figure was shown. It was... Zhan Tiri.
All three of them shouted, "Zhan Tiri?!?!?" Then they looked at each other confusedly. "Wait, you know her?!?" That is when Zhan Tiri raised her hand, which was controlling them three to rise. They couldn't move.
Zhan Tiri said while laughing, "I will come after y'all along with 3 other people and I will get my revenge." She was still laughing and she tossed them over the cliff, falling to their doom...
------------------------------------------------------
All three of them woke up and it was morning.
At the castle, Karina was in bed and she said, "It was just a dream." Then she heard Rapunzel screamed. Karina got off the bed and ran to her room. And once she got there, she saw her with long, glowing, blond hair floating up and it was knocking over everything. Eugene woke up and saw it, too. He went absolutely crazy. Karina was trying to calm him down, but he didn't.
Meanwhile, in Varian's room, his dad saw him and asked, "Are you okay?"
Varian nod his head and replied, "Yeah, it was just a nightmare." They both smiled at each other and they heard Rapunzel screamed. They both got dressed and Varian was the first to his room. He ran and ran until Rapunzel's room. That is when he saw her hair, too.
"It's impossible," Varian thought. Once his father entered the room, the hair stop glowing and it rest. Everyone was scared, but mainly Rapunzel and Karina.
"Rapunzel," Eugene said with a sigh while looking at her. "We need to talk."